CHAPTER 10

"Hi, unnie!!"

"H-Hi..."

"Oh, I'm Kim Minseo. Mingyu oppa's sister," introduced her.

"I'm Lee Hyuna-"

"I know you, Hyuna unnie. Mingyu oppa told me about you last night,"

"Wait! He did not tell you something bad, right?" asked her anxiously.

"Hmm, aside from you vomit on him, I don't think so,"

Hyuna face-palmed herself. How could she embarrassed herself in front of other people when soon she would be introduced as the daughter of Lee.

"Err hehe...sorry about that,"

"Don't worry, unnie. He deserves that anyway. How could he hide a beautiful secretary of his from me, his own sister?" pouted her.

"Because I know you would be clingy to her all the time like she is your sister-in-law,"

Hyuna was surprised when the voice came right behind her.

"Eat your hangover soup and then take a rest. I need to review the report later," said Mingyu.

"Why are you so harsh on her, oppa?" complained Minseo.

"I'm not! You are my sister or her sister?"

"Of course Hyuna unnie," said Minseo while hugging Hyuna's right arm.

"Err..." Hyuna was speechless.

She did not know what to do between the Kim siblings.

"I-I think that's enough...hehe, I will eat first," said Hyuna.

She immediately left the two siblings and went to the kitchen.

"What just happened? It should not be like this," mumbled her alone.

She did not want any attachment towards his family even though she was supposed to marry him in the first place. Once she was fired later, she hoped that being his secretary was the last thing she would do around the Kim Family.

"I need to speed up my plan," said Hyuna before eating her food.

* * * * * *

Hyuna has been trying everything she could to make Mingyu fired her but nothing has happened. The worse case now was he became more comfortable with her either in teasing her or bullying her with work.

He also openly used her as his fake girlfriend whenever his cousin was around. He almost did the same thing when his father came to the office which caused Hyuna to freak out. Luckily, she made out of it without being suspicious by both father and son.

During this chaotic time, she totally forgot about her upcoming birthday. The 25th birthday that would change her fate forever.

There was a week left before her birthday. Her father has been busy with the preparation to celebrate her birthday. They planned to hold the party in their own mansion.

Sometimes she would involve herself with the preparation but now she was too occupied with her work. Especially running an errand for a person named Kim Mingyu.

"Here's your coffee, Mr Kim. If there is nothing else you want, I will dismiss myself first," said Hyuna.

"Wait!!"

"Can I have your 5 minutes?" asked him.

"Yes?"

Mingyu pushed a paper towards her. Hyuna was clueless for a second but still took a look at the said paper and read the content.