PROLOGUE

"Pa!!"

"It's my final decision,"

"But pa-"

"Getting married with him or being his secretary,"

"I don't want both!"

The crazy choice her father ever gave to her. As she almost turned 25 this year, she would be revealed as the Lee's one and only daughter during her birthday party. With the addition of her marriage announcement if she did not choose the other option which was being her supposed-to-be husband's secretary.

"No rejection, Lee Hyuna. I give you until this weekend," said Mr Lee and left Hyuna alone in the living room.

"It's tomorrow, papa!"

She massaged her temple softly. What caused her father to be that mad? It made her stress to even choose between both options.

Kim Mingyu. Who didn't know his name? The young CEO of The Kims. One and only son of Kim. He became the owner at 22 and he would turn 27 this year.

"What should I do now..." sighed Hyuna.

She did not want to get married at the young age or even working under someone else. Since she graduated two years ago, she has been working as a co-CEO alongside her father but no one knew her identity as Mr Lee's daughter. She resembled her mother more than her father.

Her mother died when she was still a high school student because of illness. And now she and her father lived alone in the mansion alongside the other two maids.

The ringtone from her phone distracted her. It was her best friend.

"Jessica!! I'm ruined!"

* * * * * *

Hyuna entered the cafe building not far from her family's company. She looked around for her friend and found her with someone. She rushed to both of them.

"Chan? When did you come back to Korea?" asked Hyuna and took a seat beside him.

"Last night. And this girl dragged me out of my comfy bed just now," replied him in annoyance.

"Even though you are a superstar, Hyuna is much busier and harder to meet than you," said Jessica sarcastically.

"This girl- you're even in the same company as her!"

"Enough both of you. I'm tired of your bickering," sighed Hyuna.

Lee Chan. An idol and also part-time choreographer. He just finished his tour last night and was expected to make a comeback at the end of this month.

Jessica Lee. Her best friend since high school along with Chan, except he dropped out a year before they graduated to debut. She worked under Hyuna's family as head of finance. She also lived next door to Chan which was unexpected.

Both of them were her only close friend. Since high school, they were famous as the trio Lee because of their same surname.

"So, what's up? Calling us here?" asked Chan.

"My father has gone mad. He wants me to get married,"

"What!!?" Chan and Jessica were shocked.

Luckily, their table was quite far from the crowd.

"But...you are still young,"

"Exactly! If not, I must be my supposed-to-be husband's secretary,"

"There's no different..." said Chan.

"Right!! It's like I choose between worse and worse," sighed Hyuna.

"To whom?" asked Jessica.

"Kim Mingyu," sighed Hyuna.

"What?!!"

* * * * * *

Mingyu laid his body against the chair. He felt dizzy after doing ten interviews straight. The knocking sound from his tainted glass door was heard fadedly but he still allowed whoever outside to enter his room.

"How's the interview?" the familiar voice made him loosen a bit.

"Wonwoo hyung~ I'm tired. Can we stop now?" whined Mingyu.

Wonwoo shook his head. He took a seat in front of Mingyu.

"You need a secretary, Mingyu-ya. You have a big project to handle next week. Your parents assigned me to look after you until you found the perfect secretary for yourself," said Wonwoo.

Jeon Wonwoo. The CEO of WW Entertainment, the entertainment company specialist for acting where famous actors like Yoon Jeonghan, Hong Joshua and Moon Junhui were.

"What's the point of finding the secretary when all of them only tried to seduce me instead of being professional with their work?" whined him again.

"It's not like I'm going to find myself a wife through this interview,"

Wonwoo coughed a bit.

"By hook or by crook, you need a secretary before tomorrow,"

Seven secretaries have been fired by Mingyu in less than a week because of their not so professional work. And now his parents arranged this interview to find his own secretary but none of them caught his attention aside from their attitude towards him.

Hopefully, he could find the perfect secretary for him before meeting with his parents tomorrow.

"You have few left right?" Mingyu hummed.

"If there's still no one that caught your attention later, hire her,"

Wonwoo gave him the resume of a girl in her mid 20s.

"I'm leaving first. Good luck!"

After Wonwoo left, Mingyu took a look at the said paper.

"Lee Hyuna..."

New story!!
Hope you guys like it so far^^

DISCLAIMER!!
*sorry for the gramatically wrong
*the story is just fictional and not related to any idols' life except for the humor purpose
*the storyline is based on my own idea and imagination
*no plagiarism involved but if there is any similarity, it was unintentionally