I don't know how the young prince would react if he knew the meaning of this jade pendant, but if he told the young prince the meaning at this time, the young prince probably wouldn't believe him.

  Tsk, if he had known that Li Yingchi was such an interesting little thing inside, how could he have been willing to antagonize him before.

  His eyes fell on the hand of the young prince who kept playing with the white jade pendant. His thin, white fingers were delicate and smooth, and they looked even more desirable to play with than the jade.

  "But I appreciate the kindness of the young prince, but this jade pendant is really shabby."

  "Your majesty should attach great importance to matching. I don't think we should see such abrupt objects. How about this..."

  Lin Qiyun said, ignoring the shocked eyes of the people around him and Zhou Hongyan's twisted eyebrows, and sat next to Li Yingchi.

  Then he took Li Yingchi's hand with a clear purpose and put it on his waist.

  The unfamiliar smell and sudden touch scared Li Yingchi so much that he reflexively stepped aside.

  His body moved too much, and he suddenly moved out of the chair. Before the maids could react, the feeling of weightlessness flooded into his mind like a tide.

  The helpless little water droplets, with a ticking sound, were collected into the arms by the leaves.

  He seemed to be caught.

  "What do you want to do!"

  This is Zhou Hongyan's roar.

  Li Yingchi was stunned. His eyes, which he had not used excessively for a long time since he lost his sight, were now wide open, like a scared kitten.

  Before Li Yingchi could speak, he was pushed into Zhou Hongyan's arms again.

  Zhou Hongyan's hug was too tight. Li Yingchi put his hands between the two of them and pushed twice uncomfortably, but to no avail.

  Thinking that Zhou Hongyan had helped him after all, Li Yingchi scolded him, but he could only shrink his head and nestle in the man's arms.

  "Is the young prince okay?"

  Lin Qiyun was also a little frightened.

  He didn't expect Li Yingchi to react so strongly. Facing Zhou Hongyan's angry gaze, he paused, quickly stood up, and picked up the jade pendant around his waist to clarify.

  "I just want to touch my jade pendant for the young prince. If the young prince likes it, I will give it to him."

  "Young Master, I don't mean any harm."

  The eunuch behind him lowered his head. When he heard his master's kind explanation, his body that was slightly rickety due to his age trembled obviously, and his head hung lower.

  The third prince's jade pendant is engraved with a dragon pattern, which symbolizes the unique and noble status of the royal family. This is a gift... This, this cannot be done...

  If the people in the palace saw that the third prince was so gentle to the prince of Shunqin Mansion and even gave him his personal jade pendant for decoration, they would probably be scared to death.

  How can the prince's jade pendant be taken casually?

  Li Yingchi thought about it carefully. He was afraid that the third prince wanted to stand up for Zhou Hongyan and deliberately designed him to take away the jade pendant so that he could frame him later!