The two of them are really incompatible!

  Thinking about it, tears welled up in his eyes again, and he choked unconsciously, "Does this prince lack your food, clothing, housing and transportation? In the palace, except for having a hard life, I have never made any trouble to you in terms of money. ah."

  "Are you just deliberately trying to steal this candied haws of sugar to make trouble with me?"

  Zhou Hongyan's eyes moved, his eyes wandered, and he replied in a strange way: "Yes."

  One word was clear and powerful, and Li Yingchi's expression went blank for a moment.

  He was so shocked by Zhou Hongyan's shameless attitude that his eyes widened a little, and then the tears in his eyes flowed down the ends of his eyes uncontrollably.

  "no."

  Seeing that the young prince's expression was wrong, Zhou Hongyan finally realized what strange words he had just said and hurriedly explained, "I didn't mean to make trouble with you on purpose."

  This explanation was pale and weak. The young prince obviously didn't believe it, and his slender body leaned hard to the side.

  The attitude of rejecting people from thousands of miles away is obvious.

  "I really didn't mean it. How dare I make trouble with you? I just..." Zhou Hongyan emphasized, trying to hold the young prince's hand.

  "What's not intentional?" Li Yingchi frowned slightly and withdrew his hand mercilessly, not wanting to listen to his nonsense anymore. "Don't be so quibbling here. You dared to snatch my candied haws. Are you going to snatch things from my Chunchi Courtyard in the future? From now on, just stay in the servant's room!"

  This punishment was really serious for Zhou Hongyan.

  It's not that it was painful for him to live in other people's houses. He had laid down in any shabby place, but it just meant that he could no longer live in the same yard with Li Yingchi at night.

  How could this be done? But as a general, how could he easily surrender? Li Yingchi's words were so ruthless that he became a little angry.

  "Don't be unreasonable."

  He put his arms around Li Yingchi, his eyes were deep, and he whispered: "Have you never done this with others?"

  "What have you done...?" Li Yingchi was forced to turn around and asked unclearly.

  Zhou Hongyan said: "Eat a bowl of rice with others and drink a glass of water with others. In a restaurant, you can even eat the food others feed you."

  The young prince was confused and didn't quite understand what this had to do with others.

  The original owner and his friends only went to the restaurant to drink and have fun. As for the things Zhou Hongyan said about his mother feeding the cubs, he could not find any trace in his memory.

  So he understood it himself and curled his lips disdainfully: "Zhou Hongyan, do you think everyone is like you and likes to steal other people's food?"

  Zhou Hongyan was startled: "You used to go to restaurants with your friends and do nothing? Just eat your own food?"

  "Let's do it. I have already spent money, so of course I want to drink, dance and listen to music." Li Yingchi pushed the hand on his waist with force, "Stay away from me!"

  "Okay, okay, I'll stay away from you."

  Zhou Hongyan's expression softened a lot, and he retracted his hand in compromise, calming down the atmosphere, "What did the young prince do when he went out today? I didn't come out with him today, and I really missed a lot. Can the young prince tell me something?"