Speaking of this, the young prince was a little happy, and he obviously liked it very much: "The candied haws on ice is delicious."

  Zhou Hongyan lowered his head to look at him, his dark eyes slightly darkened, and since the young prince couldn't see him, he looked at him directly, "How delicious is it?"

  "Hmm, it's sweet, a little sour?" The young prince hadn't seen Zhou Hongyan for a long time today. Now he was very tolerant of him. He described it patiently for a long time, and finally decided to let him have a taste.

  "My prince is reluctant to do so, let you have a taste."

  The young prince had just stood up and was about to take his leftover candied haws from the table and give it to Zhou Hongyan to taste, but the man pressed his shoulder down.

  A slightly hoarse voice sounded in the ears of the young prince: "Do you really want to taste it for me?"

  The young prince's ears felt inexplicably itchy when he heard it, and he was a little surprised as to why he asked like this, but since it was just a candied haws, he didn't think much and answered patiently: "Well, I really give it to you. Am I going to lie to you about a candied haws?"

  Zhou Hongyan stared at his trembling eyelashes and laughed inexplicably, "Your Majesty is so generous."

  But he didn't mention the candied haws again.

  Li Yingchi couldn't tell whether his words were complimentary or derogatory, so he stopped paying attention and turned his head to himself, "Forget it if you don't want to eat."

Chapter 9 The Blind Prince (9)

  The young prince lost his temper.

  Even if a small table and a charcoal fire are placed in the spacious carriage, it can fully accommodate seven or eight adults.

  At this time, there were only him and Zhou Hongyan in the car, but he deliberately sat far away from Zhou Hongyan, almost touching the window.

  Whenever the young prince noticed that Zhou Hongyan was trying to come closer, he would try his best to use his beautiful and white face to make a fierce and scary expression towards Zhou Hongyan to intimidate him.

  He probably looked really fierce. For a long time, Li Yingchi didn't hear the person next to him dare to make any move.

  In fact, Zhou Hongyan was sitting one person away from the young prince, looking at Li Yingchi quietly, with a hint of helplessness on his expression.

  He was called to the General's Mansion by his father early in the morning. Because he had important matters to discuss, he went in a hurry and failed to say goodbye to the young prince properly. When I returned home, I heard that the young prince was called out by Xu Liuqing.

  He hurried to the restaurant at full speed, and when he opened the door, he found another man - the third prince, who was behaving closely with the young prince and was talking bad things about him.

  However, after being out for half a day, the young prince provoked two people with evil intentions. Who could bear this?

  On impulse, he couldn't help but snatch the candied haws from the young prince... He indeed went too far.

  "Don't you understand people?" Li Yingchi pouted and complained in an aggrieved tone, "You didn't want it when I asked you to taste it. Now I want to eat it, and you want to snatch it away?"

  As he talked, Li Yingchi felt that he was really pitiful.

  It was not enough for the dignified heir apparent of Prince Shun's residence to fall and hurt his eye. He even wanted to eat a candied haws, but was snatched away by the culprit.