Cosmos

I made another goddamn planet sue me

This is the planet Cosmos, the place Keres lives

This is the planet Cosmos, the place Keres lives. It's literally just a modified earth with dragons instead of humans because I'm not making a whole other ecosystem with extraterrestrial plants and animals.

Countries:

Amaryllisa:
Amaryllisa is a country of creativity. Most famous Cosmic artists and authors are born in this country. They are the center of tourism and the entertainment industry, but the mountainous area does make for difficult settlement and agriculture. However, the capital city Calla is surrounded by fertile land and fields, which is distributed to every city in need within Amaryllisa.

Azaelis:
The center of Cosmos's agricultural industry, Azaelis is a peaceful, rural land of farms. Its capital city Hibiscius is a quite small city, but full of markets and colorful trading centers for travelers from all over. The trading industry thrives in Azaelis, making them among the richest countries in Cosmos.

Chrysantha:
Chrysantha is a country known for its education industry. They hold only the most prestigious, high-ranking schools that only the most intelligent enter - and it's even harder to remain in, for students must excel in every category they have chosen, otherwise they are dropped from the competitive school system. The country is mostly forested, very alpine with tundras farther in the north. Their capital is Pinal.

Nastartium:
Industrial and manufacturing country. Nastartium is a thriving business and industrial country, the center of manufactured goods and bustling cities. Most of the biggest brands come from here. Their capital of Narcissil, however, is the most crime-ridden city on the planet of Cosmos. Because of this it also has the most prisons, mostly in southern prison colonies, and the strongest police force (though obviously no amount of police control could bring down the crime rates). By far the richest country in the world.

Peonaly:
Peonaly, due to its long history with spiritual activity, is where magic is most powerful on Cosmos. All enchanted scripts are usually created here, and Peonalists are quite serious about their literature. There are many libraries here, as well as places called "Fernlilithan Groves," magical groves full of magical flowers called fernliliths valued and protected because of how rare and powerful they are. Magic is most powerful in Fernilithan Groves, so they are highly protected. The capital of Peonaly is Fernlilica. Peonaly is full of a variety of ecosystems, including mountainous alpines in the north and other forest variations everywhere else.

Cactilus:
Cactilus is the central capital of Cosmos. It's made up of six factions, each representing one of the countries plus the magical properties of the world in the capital of Flaxir. Flaxir is the most magical place on the planet, and is the center of power for all magical beings on Cosmos.

Species

Dragons:
Mammalian or reptilian. Large creatures with long, sometimes spaded tails (big fluff ball if mammalian), horns, and long necks. Some breathe fire, but it's uncommon.

Subspecies:

Mammalian:
Dragons with thick fur instead of scales, built for high altitudes and lower climates. Tough paw pads on their feet allow for easier climbing and traversing rock, and they have several glowing features for exploring caves.

Bright, extroverted, creative.

Mammalian dragons are most commonly found in Amaryllisa.

Reptilian:
Dragons with shiny, heavy scales. These dragons can sometimes breathe fire, those of which are called "heat-bearing dragons." They also have thicker, tougher paw pads, usually made from a lighter scale than the rest of their bodies.

Loud, impulsive, greedy.

Reptilian dragons are most commonly found in Nastartium.

Crystalline:
Crystalline dragons have scales of a translucent quality, usually looking like gemstones embedded into their skin. Usually they are classified by their colors: amethyst, sapphire, ruby, emerald, gold, and ebony.

Intelligent, quiet, calculating.

Crystalline dragons are most commonly found in Chrysantha.

Soft-scaled:
Soft-scaled dragons have thinner, lighter scales. It allows for more flexibility, and they're very durable against heat. They keep the dragon's body at a stable temperature in the heat or the cold.

Sturdy, patient, kind

Soft-scaled dragons are most commonly found in Azaelis.

Sorcerus:
Sorcerus dragons are dragons of magical origin. It's said they sprouted from the dying seeds of the last dragonflowers, to keep the balance of nature and magic secure. They are small, with whiplike tails and have multiple sets of horns while other species only have one set. They can be mammalian or reptilian, but all of them have teal eyes and a glowing teal heart on their chest, which pulses with their heartbeat.

Patient, quiet, mysterious.

Sorcerus dragons are most commonly found in Peonaly.

Keres is a mammalian dragon. She was born in Amarysilla, but after the incident she moved to Peonaly.

Religion and lore:

The religion of Cosmonians is based around the extinct dragonflowers. Dragonflowers are ancient, long-dead plants of magical origin. They went extinct because of the Division, when the supercontinent Draflorial divided into the six countries. They have an interlinking root system, so when it all divided, they were unable to survive. However, the final seeds were able to sprout into what is now known as the socerus dragons. Dragons already existed at that time as well, but Sorcerus dragons didn't exist until then. This religion is called Draflorism.

Sorcerus dragons contained magic no one could harness themselves, and they tried to use it to build the society of the dragons. However, they were highly envied for their power, and almost died out after a revolt of non-powered dragons. This was called the Second Extinction. The surviving sorceruses eventually were able to make a peace treaty, but the damage was done. Magic had nearly died away, and was only now truly powerful in fernlilith groves, where the last magical plant on the planet resided safely. Sorceruses now have no magic of their own, with a few exceptions as hidden genetics were able to be passed down. Powered dragons now are called Fernlilithans.