Without thinking twice, I asked the manager to pack the outfit. When she inquired about the size, I realized I didn't know. But then an idea struck me. I pulled out my phone and showed them a photo of Evara and asked to pack the one that would fit her. The manager decided on a size, explaining it should fit small and medium-sized women.

After confirming the details, I swiftly provided Evara's address for immediate delivery. Along with the outfit, I customized a carnation bouquet to accompany it.

Now that I made it clear she has to wear the gift, I make my way to the shower. With each step, anticipation grows, fueled by the thought of seeing her again. As the water washes over me, I feel a surge of excitement. Soon, I'll be on my way to pick her up, and nothing else matters in this moment but the prospect of being by her side again.

******

I stand at Evara's door, my pulse racing as I ring the bell. The anticipation electrifies the air, making every second feel like an eternity. The sound of the doorbell reverberates through the hallway, each chime echoing my eagerness to see her. With each passing moment, the footsteps draw closer, building the suspense until finally, the door swings open.

And there she is, Evara, standing before me in all her glory in that saree, it's like a bolt of lightning striking me. My breath catches in my throat as I take in the sight of her, unable to tear my eyes away.

Her gaze meets mine, and I feel a surge of heat shoot through my veins. The saree hugs her curves in all the right places, accentuating every inch of her body. I can't tear my gaze away from her, from the way the fabric drapes over her, teasing and tantalizing.

She's breathtaking, a goddess standing before me, and I can't help but feel a primal desire stirring deep within me, making my blood rush to my dick. My mouth goes dry as I struggle to find the words to speak, my heart pounding in my chest. How is that one glimpse of her can make my dick twitch with a hunger that I can't ignore?

In this moment, all I want is to pull her into my arms, to feel her body pressed against mine, to taste her lips and lose myself in her completely.

"You're here," she says with a smile, dragging me out of my filthy thoughts about her, motioning for me to enter. "Come on in."

I nod and walk inside her cozy apartment, the dimly lit lights create an atmosphere of warmth and intimacy. The air is filled with the earthy scent of plants, their vibrant green leaves adding a touch of life to the space. I take in the surroundings—the small kitchen to my right, the living area to my left adorned with a plush green Couch surrounded by an array of potted plants.

"You look breathtaking, Princess," I tell her, unable to hide my admiration.

She stands so close to me that her fragrance envelops me, a tantalizing blend of fresh oranges and champagne. Mimosas. It's intoxicating, addictive even. With each breath, I feel myself getting lost in the scent, as if I could get high just from inhaling it. It's as if she's cast a spell over me, not complaining.

Her cheeks flush pink at the compliment, her eyes widening in surprise. Caught off-guard by my words, she tries to mask her reaction with a casual "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

I chuckle softly at her attempt to deflect the compliment, the sound echoing softly in the room, "I clean up well."

Evara's eyes double in size as she asks, "Did you just smile? No, wait... did you just chuckle?"

Raising an eyebrow, I meet her gaze. "I think so?"

"Wait, you can do that? I thought it was physically impossible for you to smile", her expression is one of genuine surprise, but I know she's being sarcastic.

Shaking my head at her antics, I hand her the small box in my hand, her eyes widen in surprise. "How many gifts are you gonna give me?" she practically yells at me, shock evident in her voice.

She looks pissed. I can't help but find her reaction amusing. People often find me intimidating, hesitant to even approach me, let alone yell at me. But here she is, standing before me with a frown on her face, looking positively kissable in her irritation.

"I told you, you don't have to buy me gifts to start a friendship" she says, her tone gentle but firm. "We can be friends."

"Friendship is the last thing on my mind, Princess," I say, my voice low as I look straight into her eyes. There's a hunger there, a desire that I can't deny.

"What do you mean?" she asks, her voice tinged with uncertainty, her gulps visible.

I can't help but notice the way her throat moves as she swallows. She may not even realize she's doing it, but to me, it's undeniably hot. It's so fucking hot.

A subtle gesture that speaks volumes. It's as if she's inviting me to explore the depths of her desires, inviting me to ruin her, unknowingly igniting a primal urge within me. Her innocence only adds to the allure, fueling the fire that burns between us.

I hunger for so much from her. The craving to claim her is overwhelming, but I resist the urge. Not now.

"Just open it," I say motioning towards the box.

She opens the box without further protest. She's wise enough to choose her battles.

As she unveils the contents, her face lights up with joy, and seeing her pleasure sparks a curiosity. I can't help but imagine how that same expression would look on her face when she's under me. Moaning my name. Fuck! It's getting really hard to keep my thoughts at bay.

"Red velvet cupcakes! Thank you!" her voice snaps me out of my haze.

I couldn't show up empty-handed. I remembered she ordered cupcakes the first time we had lunch together. I still think, who the fuck eats cupcakes for lunch? But if she loves it, she gets it. So, I got her a box full of red velvet cupcakes.

I nod, and ask her, "Should we get going?"

"Yeah, let me just put this in the fridge," she replies, turning around for the first time. Her hair is twisted up with a hairclip, exposing her bare back. My body betrays me, and I grow harder by the minute. She's testing my patience unknowingly and I groan in frustration inwardly.

She moves, her hips sway in a perfect rhythm, and I'm consumed by the image of her, wanting to touch every inch of her exposed skin. She looks even more delicious than those cupcakes.

She walks back to me and says, "Just a second, I forgot to give Cassie water. She must be dehydrated."

I raise an eyebrow, caught off guard. "l didn't think we had company," I say, curious. Does she have a roommate? I didn't think she was living with someone.

"Oh, no, this is Cassie," she replies, a playful smile on her lips as she gestures to a cactus placed on a nearby table. "She's my little plant buddy", she says as she waters the spikey plant.

She named her plant? Every time I think she's done being unpredictable, she proves me wrong. And I don't hate it.

She's struggling to put on her heels, and I bend down to help her with the straps. "Alec! What are you doing?" she exclaims, her face crimson.

I simply shrug, "Helping you."

As I try to lock the straps, my fingers brush against her soft feet for the first time, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through me and it's then that I realize it's the first time I've ever touched her. It's a simple touch, but it sets my skin on fire. In that fleeting moment, the sensation of her skin against mine lingers, imprinting itself in my mind with an intensity that leaves me breathless. It's as if every nerve in my body is alight with the electricity of her touch, and I find myself craving more.

Locking the straps in place, I watch as she stands up, the heels adding inches to her height. Even with those heels, she still looks crushable.