Alessia: She apparently has bad cramps...

Y/n: Gosh, not again... Sorry, Kei, I'll join Leah.

Keira: It's okay, go and be with your wife. Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Keira: Don't forget to tell her what you told me...

Y/n: I won't, I'm going. Thanks Less for the news.

You rush towards the medical area of St Georges' Park. You're looking for Leah everywhere, a bit worried about her. Suddenly, you find her laying on a medical stretcher, writhing in pain, with a hot water bottle on her belly. You rush towards her to hold her hand.

Y/n: Hey, babe... How are you feeling?

Leah: Not really good...

Y/n: Your period?

Leah: Yeah...

Y/n: Do you want me to get you something? Thristy? Hungry? Your phone?

Leah: All I want is you...

Y/n: I'm not going anywhere, babe.

You kiss Leah's forehead, before grabbing a chair to sit next to Leah. You stroke her hair, watching her trying to stay strong for you, not letting the pain getting showed on Leah's face. You rob Leah's hand with your thumb, knowing she's in pain but doesn't want to show it. A little while later...

Y/n: Feeling better?

Leah: Not that much... A little better cause you're next to me...

Y/n: I have something to tell you...

Leah: What's going on?

Y/n: I learned something, yesterday morning...

Leah: Babe, you're scaring me right now. What did you learn?

Y/n: You didn't cheat on me...

Leah: What?

Leah straightens up, she pulls away the hot water bottle to sit on the edge of the medical stretcher. She's looking at you, really confused.

Leah: What do you mean?

Y/n: I had a talk with Jordan... You didn't sleep with her, at least not on the engagement party night.

You can see how Leah is upset of it. She's holding back her tears, you grab Leah's hand and hold it tightly. But a few seconds later, Leah pulls away her hand.

Y/n: Oh... okay.

Leah: I'm sorry... babe...

Leah grabs your hand back and holds it tightly to give it kisses. Leah is really upset by that news.

Leah: Is it Jordan... who told you that?

Y/n: Yes...

Leah: And you believe her?

Y/n: About this, I want to believe her... Why do you seem to be disappointed by the fact that you didn't cheat on me?

Leah: I'm not disappointed, my love. It's just... It's a lot to deal with.

Y/n: Jordan lied, you never cheated on me, babe...

Leah: We went through a lot because of her. We broke up because of her. Our family almost fell apart because of her. I almost lost you because of her. How can you be so--- so peaceful about it?

Y/n: Don't revisit what's already done. Right? Once you make the decision to move on, you don't look back... So, yeah, I'm peaceful about it, cause it's now part of the past. Our family is united, that's all that matters to me.