Lucy: Ref, she was late and it was pretty harsh on our player.

Elisa: Oh come on, that was a normal action on the game.

Niamh: You crashed her down, what are you talking about?

Elisa: It's my fault if she can't handle a header.

Wendie: Okay, everyone calm down, it's fine.

On the other hand, you're with the medical staff, still surrounded by some of the girls. They realize that you are bleeding from the eyebrow.

Georgia: Gosh, she didn't miss you.

Y/n: Yeah, apparently.

Medical staff: Okay, we're gonna have to subbed you off.

Y/n: No, I need to keep playing.

Medical staff: Y/n, there's a suspicion of a cranial trauma and we need to clean your eyebrow injury... I'm sorry, but you're out.

Y/n: There's no way I can keep on?

Medical staff: It's for your own safety. Head injury can be really serious, Y/n... You have to get off the pitch.

Y/n: Fine...

Georgia: Come on...

Georgia and Keira helps you to get up, then you keep applying a compress on your eyebrow injury.

Eve: You'll be fine?

Kenza: We're sorry for our teammate's gesture towards you.

Y/n: It's fine... It's football. It wouldn't be funny, if it wasn't harsh.

Chloe: Yeah, don't look for easy when you can look for improvement, that's totally you.

Y/n: Thank you, Chloe.

Referee: Come on, please, walk out of the pitch.

You walk towards the bench, still applying a compress on your eyebrow. You get subbed off, replaced by Ella Toone. Sarina comes to check on you for a second and you head inside the tunnel toward the changing room to get your injury heal. Leah comes with you.

Leah: Hey, how do you feel?

Y/n: I'm fine... I just have a little headache due to the injury. Stop worrying, babe...

Medical staff: You said you have a headache?

Leah: Yeah, why?

Medical staff: We're gonna take to the hospital for check-ups and scan... It's just to make sure everything's okay.

Leah: Can I come with her?

Medical staff: No, I'm sorry, Leah, but you won't be allowed to come.

Leah: I'll let the girls and Sarina know. Take your phone with you and text me when you'll have updates. Okay?

Y/n: Babe, stop worrying, okay? I'm fine.

Leah: No, you're clearly not.

Medical staff: Okay, we're gonna go...

Leah: I love you...

Y/n: I love you more...

Youleave with the medical staff, headed to the hospital.

The match keeps going and Leah goes back sitting on the bench with the rest of the girls, after delivering some news about you to Sarina.

78': Substitute for England: Ella Toone replaces Y/n Beckham

78': Yellow card for France: Elisa De Almeida

86': Substitute for France: Léa Le Garrec replaces Kenza Dali

87': Yellow card for France: Wendie Renard

90+2': Substitute for France: Amel Majri replaces Sakina Karchaoui

End of the match: 1-0 for England

It's a win for England, Leah is walking around the pitch with the England team when all the girls are asking about you.

Keira: So, how is Y/n?

Leah: She left for hospital to make sure everything okay due to the fact that it's a head injury.

Niamh: Why?

Georgia: Did it get worse in the changing room?

Leah: She was complaining about a headache...

Niamh: So what?

Leah: It can be a sign of a severe cranial trauma.

Lucy: For real?

Leah: Yeah, she's supposed to give updates, but I know that she won't if it's too bad.

Afterwalking around the pitch of Wembley, the England girls start to get back in thechanging room.