Sarina: Hello?

Y/n: Hello Sarina, it's Y/n Williamson, you tried to call?

Sarina: Yes, I had Leah on the phone earlier, then I tried to call you. Do I bother you, right now?

Y/n: Sorry, I was playing with my kids outside with no phone next to me... Not at all, don't worry, what can I do for you?

Sarina: I just wanted to congratulate you for making into the England squad for the Arnold Clark Cup.

Y/n: Thank you, Sarina, for the faith you're putting in me.

Sarina: I know you went through a lot, lately... But I know you went through that in a brilliant way. You are one of the best goal scorer in England, at the moment. You are one of the best goal scorer in the world. I can't overlook this...

Y/n: I won't let you down...

Sarina: I know, you won't... Have a good night.

Y/n: You too. Thank you, Sarina.

The phone call ends, Leah looks at you with a huge smile on her face.

Leah: I know someone who's gonna take Georgia's place in my room.

Y/n: Really? I'm wondering who it is....

You both laugh.

Y/n: You can share your room with G, if you want to. I'll find another roommate.

Leah: For real? Y/n Williamson, are you already tired of me?

Y/n: I'll never get tired of this pretty face... No, but, for real... I mean, you don't get to spend a lot of time with G and Keira, share a room with her. I'll be next door.

Leah: I love you so much, Y/n Williamson.

Y/n: Great, cause me too.

Skipping to next week, it's Thursday, February 12th. Leah is driving you to St Georges' Park to meet up with the Lionesses. You dropped the boys the Leah's parents' house for two weeks. You get to the place, you get out of the car and greet all the medias filming the arrivals. You walk into the building, followed by Leah, put your bag down when you pass the door, seeing Sarina coming towards you.

Sarina: Hey, you two... Have a nice trip coming here?

Leah: Yeah, pretty smoothy.

Sarina: I heard about your request of not wanting to share a room with each other... I accepted. Leah, you'll share a room with Georgia and, Y/n, you'll share a room with someone else.

Y/n: Thank you, Sarina.

Sarina: I'll see you two, later.

You check the board where all the roommate pairs are written. Leah is with Georgia in the same room, as Sarina said. About you, you just look at your room number, you don't really pay attention to your roommate. Suddenly, someone comes jumping on Leah's back, followed by two other teammates.

Georgia: Hey you two...

Y/n: Hey G...

Ella: Good to see you...

Katie: What's up, lovebirds?

Leah: I'm sharing my room with you, G.

Georgia: What? Really?

Leah: Yes, really.

Ella: Are you already tired of your wife?

Y/n: No, I can't be tired of her. It's just I know they miss each other... No Leah in my bed for two weeks, I'll get through it, don't worry.

Katie: You are a cute couple.

Y/n: Thanks, Zel... Come on, let's go find out, who's gonna be my roommate for the next two weeks.

You get upstairs looking for the room 112, while Leah and Georgia are unpacking in the room 110, next door. You step in the room and see some bags already put on a bed, waiting to be unpacked.

Y/n: Hello? Anyone here?

Suddenly, someone comes out of nowhere.

Y/n: Is that a freaking joke?

Jordan: Nice to see you too, Y/n.

Y/n: For real? You are my roommate?

Jordan: Apparently, Sarina is a little joker.

You sigh, and think so hard: "For real, Sarina? Seriously, Jordan? As a roommate? Good job, if we don't kill each other. " You start unpacking, but there's so much tension in air, feeling the hate so much.

Jordan: Y/n, can we get over the fact that we don't like each other? At least for the next two weeks?

Y/n: Depends, are you still gonna hit on my wife?

Jordan: No, I won't... I get it, done... Listen, I know you hate me for everything that happened in the past with Leah, but... today, I'm here cause Sarina offered me a one last chance to play for England, I'm not gonna waste it.

Y/n: Okay...

Jordan: Y/n, I'm sorry... for everything...

Y/n: I accept your apologies... but Jordan, I won't forgive you just like that...

Jordan: Sure...

Y/n: Just stay the hell away from me... and my wife...

Youkeep unpacking in a dead silence, keep having this weird and heavy tensionbetween you and Jordan.