Chapter 79

When Shi Zheng heard this long-lost name, his eyes turned sharp again, and suddenly, his palm was held by someone.

Yu Huaining gently rubbed Shi Zheng's palm with his fingertips, like a silent comfort that easily penetrated the man's heart and dispelled his hatred.

"Huaining?"

"I want to know about your past, good or bad." Yu Huaining looked closely into his eyes, raised his lips and asked, "There is nothing we can't talk about between us, right?" There was

an expression on the side of Shi Zheng's lips. With a faint, relieved smile, he pulled the quilt towards his lover and opened up the past in a calm manner, "My maternal grandparents immigrated to J country from China very early, so my mother has been living in J country since she was born. Growing up in China..."

When Shi Li was young, she was a learner of J country's traditional dance skills and won numerous awards in various competitions. She has beautiful looks and outstanding dancing skills. No matter where she is, she is a bright diamond that shines easily.

Such an outstanding woman will never lack admirers, but Shi Li has a bit of a pretentious and arrogant temperament and has never been contaminated by these "stinky men" in her mouth.

But there are always surprises in everything, and no one can be sure about fate.

In the late winter of thirty-two years, when Shi Li returned to her hometown in the countryside to rest, she unexpectedly met an injured middle-aged man lying in the snow. The latter had a large gash on his abdomen, and the blood almost dyed the snow beneath him red.

"The injured man is..." When Yu Huaining heard this, he immediately had a guess.

Shi Zheng was unwilling to say those two words, and only nodded calmly, "He is the former leader of the Sun and Moon Gang, Hilton Shi. He is nineteen years older than my mother."

Hilton is from country A, but he has never been No one knows his real name, and no one knows his past experiences. He would fall into a pool of blood that day. It was a cross-border transaction that he valued that was interrupted by a hostile gang. He was injured and fled to the countryside to hide in the snow. He fainted due to a sudden physical accident.

Shi Li is not a simple woman. When she saw the man's wounds and appearance, she intuitively felt that things were not simple. She did not call the police rashly for fear of getting into trouble. Instead, she took the unconscious man back to a house in the countryside and asked a doctor to bandage his wounds.

About three or four days later, Hilton woke up from the coma.

The wound on his abdomen was actually a gunshot wound. Because he was afraid that he would not be able to hold on to his unconsciousness and others would see him and cause trouble, he cut it out himself with the tip of a knife.

Being in dangerous situations all year round made him immediately alert and murderous to everything around him, including Shi Li who came to deliver medicine without knowing it.

"My mother was frightened by him when she was delivering the medicine." Shi Zheng shook his head imperceptibly. To be honest, it was not difficult for him to imagine the scene when the two met soberly for the first time.

[BL] I Became Rich After Dressing Up As A Poor Young Man | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara