Chapter 62

Three days later, Liucheng Central Hospital.

Bai Yang woke up from a state of chaos, and the pain all over his body hit him overwhelmingly without giving him any time to buffer.

"Hmm." He groaned uncontrollably, his throat becoming extremely dry and hoarse.

It was obviously just an undetectable breath sound, and He Huan, who was resting by the bed, was immediately startled. He suddenly raised his eyes, and his tired face was immediately filled with endless surprise, "Bai Yang! You are finally awake!"

He leaned forward slightly and quickly checked the condition of the person on the bed. Somehow, when he thought about his determination, his eyes were covered with a thin mist of mist, "...Does the wound hurt? I'll ask the doctor to come over!" The

bedside bell was rang, and soon, there was someone Dozens of medical staff rushed over. After a thorough inspection, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Finally passed the dangerous period.

The medical staff walked out quickly again, leaving space for the two of them again.

He Huan stood against the wall, staring at Bai Yang on the bed, fearing that he might feel uncomfortable in some way.

"What are you doing so far away from me?" Bai Yang's voice was hoarse. He looked at the man who had been by his side and felt moved in his heart.

He Huan, who was always clean and tidy, now had a circle of blue-gray stubble, and there were thick dark circles under his eyes.

He looked at the man's bloodshot eyes and said in a slightly condensed tone, "...how long have you not slept for a while?" "

I don't mind." He Huan poured a glass of warm water and sat beside the hospital bed again. He picked up the cotton swab and carefully smeared it on the other person's chapped lips.

"You have been in coma for almost four days, and Aunt Rong has been with you for a long time. In the morning, I saw that she couldn't stand it any longer, so I opened a room for her to rest next to the hospital." He Huan turned his head and coughed dryly

, then continued. He said, "Don't worry, I'll be watching over the factory these days. Nothing will happen..."

He took advantage of Bai Yang's sobriety to tell everything that had happened in the past few days. Except for the extremely hateful Qin Yunyi, he was unwilling to pollute the other party's ears.

"Go and rest for a while." Bai Yang moved the arm holding the needle, as if he wanted to touch He Huan's hand. But when he was within a short distance, he timidly held back.

How could he provoke others when he looked so embarrassed?

He Huan noticed the flash of loneliness in his eyes, and a dull pain spread in his heart, "Baiyang..."

Before he had time to finish, the ward door was opened.

Zhu Rong walked in eagerly. When she saw her son who was awake in the hospital bed, she immediately rushed over with tears of joy, "Xiao Yang, you are finally awake!" He Huan took the initiative to give up his seat next to the bed