What a coincidence, thanks to the information provided by Daisuke Yamaguchi, otherwise I would still be kept in the dark." When

Yu Huaining heard the familiar name, his eyes finally brightened. Shaking, "...what's your relationship with Daisuke Yamaguchi?"

The encounter between Yuncheng and Country N is still vivid in my mind. Although the police captured a large number of smuggled cultural relics and illegal personnel. But Guman and Daisuke Yamaguchi, the main criminals in that incident, are still at large.

"Finally some reaction." Shi Che sneered and glanced at the assistant beside him.

The latter quickly understood and said, "The person Shi Zheng sent to protect you, the leading bodyguard is named Ober. He is a member of the underworld, and he always only obeys the leaders of the underworld. Yamaguchi Daisuke and him had We fought."

When Yu Huaining heard this, he understood instantly - Obel was following Shi Zheng's orders at the border of Country N, and happened to be caught by Daisuke Yamaguchi who was fleeing. I didn't expect that my request to 'send someone for protection' would actually cause Shi Zheng to reveal another identity!

Thinking of this, Yu Huaining breathed slightly and pursed his thin lips into a straight line.

"Okay, now it's my turn to ask questions." Shi Che said in a deep voice, admiring the subtle changes in the young man's expression. The personal assistant understood his thoughts very well and stepped forward to lift Yu Huaining who had fallen to the ground.

The next second, Shi Che reached out and strangled the young man's neck, tightening his grip expressionlessly.

"Shi Zheng is willing to reveal his identity to save you. Whether it's Liucheng or Country A, he is inseparable from you... Tell me, what kind of relationship do you have?"

Yu Huaining's hands were tied tightly. Unable to move. The feeling of suffocation came bit by bit, causing his handsome face to appear abnormally red, and even veins popped out on his forehead.

Shi Che was very satisfied that he had seen the picture and gave the answer clearly, "If I kill you, will Shi Zheng be in pain?" "

Shi Che, you, you think! You only said half of it...cough! Just, just Can you cover up your own evil deeds?" Yu Huaining gritted his teeth and answered the question.

The young man was obviously suffering from pain and was on the verge of death, but his eyes that were as bright as stars were getting brighter and brighter, showing unabashed ridicule.

Shi Che stared into his eyes, and a sense of familiarity suddenly arose. A brief daze appeared on his face, and he let go of his hand unexpectedly.

Yu Huaining collapsed on the ground, coughing violently.

"Tell me, what evil deeds can I cover up?" Shi Che stared at him, with a hint of complexity in his cold tone.

"Where was your twin brother when Shi Zheng was struggling in the orphanage? Do you dare to say that those fatal scars on his body have nothing to do with you?" Yu Huaining raised his eyes, his eyes only fell on his ankles, and said sharply, "What a shame. He wandered around the gates of hell several times and almost lost his life, weren't you the one?"