He moved his hands from top to bottom, and finally landed on the woman's waist, pushing her away hard, "I can call for a driver to go back, I won't bother you."

The woman was pushed back by him. After several steps, there was a trace of regret in his eyes, "Okay, then be careful on the road."

So it turned out that she had an illusion? I almost thought the man was interested in him too.

She held back her fallen hair and turned away.

Qin Yunyi sighed with regret when he saw the woman leaving.

What a pity that the woman who offered it to me for free rejected it so casually!

If he were in country F, he would have brought her home and had a romantic night.

But now, he has settled in Liucheng. There are always more acquaintances between him and Yu Jing in wealthy families, but they cannot be seen by outsiders.

He had been acting and accompanying her for so many years, and finally managed to convince Yu Jing to agree to the proposal. He must not lose this fat piece of Yu Jing's body just for a little lust!

Qin Yunyi's eyes were filled with greed, but soon he returned to his appearance as a gentleman.

He took out his cell phone and dialed Yu Jing's number. Within a few seconds, a voice came from the other side, "Hey, honey."

"Baby, are you asleep?"

"Not yet." Yu Jing's chuckle came from the other side, "Still looking at the company for nearly a year Financial statements, it's such a headache."

Financial statements?

Qin Yunyi's eyes brightened slightly, but he still expressed concern, "Are you tired? I'll help you tomorrow?" "I'm just

looking at the financial statements. Where do I need your help?" Yu Jing didn't think much about it, five years of love Getting along with him has long since made her put down all guard against her boyfriend.

She paused, noticing the subtle tiredness in the man's tone, and asked, "Have you been drinking again? Even if you are socializing, drink less, be careful of hurting your stomach!" Qin Yunyi heard a trace of dissatisfaction on his eyebrows

, He hates being disciplined by others! Now that I have asked all kinds of questions, how can I live after marriage?

"Hello? Why don't you talk?"

"...We can't avoid company entertainment." Qin Yunyi's tone remained gentle, and he specifically added, "I will ask your opinion before I drink in the future. Okay?"

"Be careful of people saying you are a strict wife." Yu Jing smiled happily.

"I'm happy." Qin Yunyi asked carefully, "Baby, about our engagement party..." "

Okay, I'll listen to you. Let's set it at the beginning of next month, but it doesn't need to be a big deal." Yu Jing finally relented.

Both of them are now busy with company affairs. She originally thought she could wait for another month or two, but the man's gentle treatment day after day made her reluctant to let him down.