22|•𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔•

Start from the beginning

And there was this idiot! My enemy! God knows why I gifted her that! That damn teddy bear. Mere sare dukhon ka kaaran! She literally cuddles with that stupid soft toy! I should have been there cuddling with her but a non-living thing has a better life than me!

Just a few days more, I'll show that teddy bear his right place!

Look at that idiot, is he grinning? How dare he!

First of all, he is fucking cuddling with my girl and then he has the guts to grin at me? Is he serious?

What the hell am I even thinking? Sach me pagal ho jaunga mai aise dur dur rehte huye!!

I sighed and sat beside her sleeping figure and kissed her hand taking it in mine. I pushed a few strands of hair beside her ears which might disturb her sleep. Leaning a bit, I kissed her forehead and eyes making her stir a bit. I started caressing her cheek and shot a glare at that idiot.

'You better take care of my wife!' I whispered to him.

Although I knew it made no sense but, who cares!

'Good night bachha and I love you' I whispered and pecked her head before leaving.

~•|•~

'Fix that at 11 and arrange my meeting with the R and D department at 3 pm today' I instructed my secretary on the call while descending the stairs and he put the call after a positive reply.

As I reached the hall, the delicious aroma hit my nose making me close my eyes. A smile crept on my lips seeing my wife in the open kitchen.

We are slowly learning cooking and she loves experimenting with this new skill. Although the chef prepared meals for us but sometimes, it's us who cook. Especially at breakfast, she makes my favorites, and on Sundays or when I come home early, I give my queen my services.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw her making parathas. Her back was facing me. I went to her and back hugged her lightly. She became stiff for a second but soon melted in my embrace.

'Good morning' I wished her and kissed her temple.

'Morning' she chirped.

'Why are you here alone, you should not cook alone na. Haath jal gaya to, aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye na' I spoke.

She turned and threw me a glare.

'Ho gaya aapka?' she asked me with a stoic expression making my brows furrow.

'I wasn't alone, Kaka was here with me, vo table set karne gaye hain' she said softly and I nodded my head.

She hit my head lightly and turned back, preparing the last paratha while I kept grinning. We headed towards the dining table after she was done and sat on the chairs. I served her plate followed by mine and we started eating.

'How is it?' She asked meekly.

'Delicious' I praised her and her face lit up.

'But not more than your lips' I whispered leaning to her ear making her choke on her juice.

I immediately started rubbing her back and made her sip some water.

'Kabhi bhi kuch bhi bolte hain aap!' She scolded me softly with a pout which sounded way too cute.

I smirked seeing the color of her face change. We continued having our meal while I kept on teasing her. Trust me, nothing pleasures me more than making her blush.