Pregnant Omega |Part 3| Bp!

Jungkook leaned his head back against the carpet, relishing the feel of Taehyung eating him out while he proceeded to play with his breasts, spreading his own release on them until they’re both covered and glistening against the afternoon light.

He felt so pleasurable. He's on Cloud No. 9 on exact.

Jungkook licked his lips to taste his essence, feeling himself getting hard again as Taehyung started thrusting his tongue inside him. And keep sucking his clit unstoppably.

“God, you taste so good.” Taehyung moaned between sucks, licks and bites, urging out whimpering sounds from his little wife. “I’m going to have you full of my cum, would you like that Koo? I’m going to put another baby in you just so the other one won’t be so lonely.”

“Oh god yesssss fu*k meee...” Jungkook hissed, grabbing a handful of Taehyung’s silky hair and shoving him closer against his pu**y, smearing his juices all over his Alpha’s face. “Give me another baby, daddy. Fill me to the brim.”

Taehyung gave a feral growl, slapping his hand aside so that he could position himself on top of Jungkook and thrusted his cock in with one swift move.

“Fu*k yesssssss!” Jungkook’s eyes rolled up in ecstasy as he was finally, finally filled with his alpha’s large cock, tongue sticking out as Taehyung started thrusting in and out of him causing his breasts to jiggle with the motion.

“Ahh, ha, ah-yes-fu*k me, more, more more!” Jungkook pleaded as he widened his legs obscenely, the squelching sounds of wet flesh slapping against flesh filling the otherwise quiet flat.

“You’re so fucking hot.” Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook up to lay on top of him on the floor, taking a hold of his a*s cheeks as he continued to piston up against the squelching wet pu**y in an impossible fast pace, causing Jungkook to sob from the overwhelming pleasure that his body was receiving. “You’re body was perfectly made just for me Koo. To use, to fu*k, to fill you with- ah, my cum. To be the mother of my babies-haaa-!” Taehyung gave a particularly hard thrust, hitting his prostate dead on.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Jungkook chanted as he began to drool, crying out in pleasure as Taehyung pulled him closer so that his face was buried between his jiggling breasts, causing the alpha’s thrust to go in deeper inside him. “I love this, I love you, I love your big fat cock-aahh! Fu*k me harder, fu*k me until I can’t take it anymore please, please, please-!”

Jungkook continued to sob as Taehyung quickened his pace, ramming his fat prick violently inside him that caused the mix of cum and juices to spray all over the place, adding to the small cum puddle already accumulating beneath them.

“You want my knot, you fu*king cum sl*t? You want daddy’s knot inside your slutty wet pu*sy?”

Taehyung looked up at him with a devilish grin, cock rock hard as he continued to drill inside his lover’s fu*king cunt while savoring the absolute debauchery on Jungkook’s face. Dirty with his own cum, tongue out and drooling like a dog from the overwhelming pleasure he’s receiving from his alpha.

“Yes, daddy please, please, please, fu*k my brains out. Suck my tits, I love it when you suck them, aahh-!” Jungkook moaned wantonly as Taehyung took one of his pink wet nipple between his mouth and began to suck, his other hand continuing to push down Jungkook’s perky a*s for shorter quick deep thrusts.

“Fu*k, fu*k, fu*k, I can feel your knot coming, ah, ah, ahaaaa-! Push all the way inside me Alpha, fill me, please, please, I need you-fu*k...!” Jungkook cried out as he began to convulse, spilling his seed between them and his entrance gushing out juices like a broken dam, enlarging the cum puddle they were lying down on.

Taehyung gave out a loud curse, releasing Jungkook’s nipple to properly take a hold of Jungkook’s hips, lifting his ass off the floor to fu*k him thoroughly like a mad man.

“FU*K, YES, YES, FU*K ME LIKE A SL*T, AH, AH, AH, HAAA-!” Jungkook was wildly bouncing on his lap from his hard thrusts, his breasts shimmering with cum as they jiggled with his movements, his vagina continuing to spill juices between them.

“Give me another baby Alpha, god I fu*king love your wanton body.” Taehyung growled, giving one last harsh thrust causing his knot to force inside his omega’s body, pumping in his seed.

Jungkook gave out a satisfied moan as he felt himself getting filled up, tilting his head up to give out a cry of relief.

“Fu*k, that’s it. Fill me up, love.” He breathed, chest heaving heavily from exhaustion.

Taehyung sat up and carefully turned Jungkook around while still inside him, making him lean back against his broad chest as he kissed his neck in comfort.

“You alright?” He murmured against salty skin, reaching for Jungkook’s tits and flicking his rock hard nipples.

The omega purred and turned around to give Taehyung a wet sloppy kiss, before pulling back to give him a seductive grin.

“Give me a moment and I could go again.” he panted, burying his face against his neck and breathed in his alpha’s scent as Taehyung continued to play with his breasts. “I think we could put that in the history books as one of our best fu*ks yet.”

Taehyung gave a low chuckle, chest giving out a deep rumble.

“You could also write down that I’ve developed an omega breast kink while we’re at it.” He murmured, before giving Jungkook’s breasts a firm squeeze.

Jungkook gave a delighted moan.

“I’m definitely going to miss these when they’re gone.”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○