Pregnant Omega |Part 1| Bp!

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐌𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮*𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐩𝐮*𝐬𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐨!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

“Jungkook, you’re chest seems bigger.”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

“Jungkook, your chest seems bigger.”

Jeon Jungkook paused midway from eating his Kimchi fried rice, blinking owlishly at his alpha husband Kim Taehyung sitting across from him at the dining table.

“What?”

“Your...chest.” Taehyung paused, pursing his lips in a thin line as he gave his omega a thoughtful look, “Even with your oversized jumpers, I can see that they bounce a bit more noticeably when you walk.”

“Oh.” Jungkook puckered his lips out of habit, face flushed as he looked down and stared at the chopsticks he was holding.

“Um, I...actually have to tell you something.”

Taehyung’s eyes narrowed, leaning a bit forward as he looked at Jungkook over and immediately noticing the way his husband was caressed his seemingly flat stomach.

It was the last piece of the puzzle to Taehyung’s hypothesis, which had been occupying his mind for the last few weeks ever since he noticed Jungkook’s increased volume of food intake.

“You’re body is preparing... for nurture.” Taehyung slowly started, standing from his seat and walking around the table towards Jungkook. “We’re going to have a baby.”

Jungkook slowly looked up at Taehyung through his bangs, looking for any negative signs from his alpha before giving a meek, “Yes.”

Taehyung practically beamed, Jungkook letting out a giggle as he was practically pulled up from his chair and was mercilessly snogged by the Alpha.

“How long?” Taehyung murmured after pulling back, lightly caressing his lips against Jungkook while tightening his grip upon his waist.

“Almost 3 weeks.” Jungkook answered, shuddering as Taehyung’s other hand slipped inside his jumper to get a feel of smooth skin.

“And this big already-oh.” Jungkook’s face grew hot as he felt Taehyung’s hand pause on top of unexpected laced straps.

Taehyung gave him a leer of utmost perversity.

“So big already that the need for support is inevitable, Jungkook?”

“S-sod off.” Jungkook mumbled, burying his face against his big man’s shoulder.

Taehyung gave a dark chuckle against his lover’s hair, caressing the lock of his omega’s bra strap while his other hand wandered to get a feel of the man’s enlarged breast.

“This is too small for you though.” said Taehyung as he gave Jungkook’s breast a firm squeeze, tracing the lacy edges of the bra cups ending dangerously close on top of Jungkook’s nipples. “Not that I’m complaining.” he purred, ducking his head to rain kisses on his omega’s exposed neck.

Jungkook groaned, tilting his head to the side to give his alpha more access. He could feel his entrance starting to get wet from arousal.

“I-it was the right size when I first bought it last week. Gotten a bit-ah! B-Bigger after that.”

Taehyung moaned at the information, Jungkook giving out a loud yelp as Taehyung aggressively pushed him down the carpeted floor.

“Oi! Watch the baby.”

“Sorry.” Taehyung murmured, catching his husband’s mouth in an apologetic kiss, only stopping as he started pulling up Jungkook’s shirt and jumper at the same time.

Taehyung carelessly tossed the garments aside, and stared hungrily down at his lover panting on the floor.

Jungkook was breathing heavily, chest getting emphasized for every intake of breath. He was wearing, of all things, red lacy lingerie, that was a size too small for his already C-cup looking breasts.

Too small, that the fabric couldn’t cover up the side boobs and for every inhale Jungkook takes, his pink nipples keeps peeking out as if inviting Taehyung to have a taste.

Taehyung groaned at the sight, cock twitching underneath his trousers.

“You tease,” Taehyung growled, pressing his hips against his omega making Jungkook gasp in pleasure. “Your lewd body’s just begging to get fu*ked.”

“Mmhh, yes please.” Jungkook breathed as he pulled Taehyung’s head down for another tongue-filled kiss, moaning as Taehyung took a hold of his breasts and began firmly kneading them like bread.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○