Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )

Começar do início

"....Baby come here...."

Jade didn't need to be told twice he did what he ask and sat on his lap without asking and began to kiss him again grinding his ass against TJ's erection. But TJ was on his right mind slowly let go off his lips and forced him to kiss his neck instead. Then he ignited the engine waste no time, stared driving so fucking fast but so carefully too. It only took 10 minutes to reach the house. He drove directly to the garage in basement then he turned off the engine along with his brain. He let go off control he had over his body just he needed to make them home safely.

"....Baby you choose, you wanna do it here or bed room???...."

He asked. Jade stared at him with lustful eyes for a moment before he grabbed him by his jersey and started to devour his lips giving him the hit that he don't give two fuck about where but only care about the dick he is gonna take only belongs to TJ. He took the hint with a smirk and jumped to the back seat after locking the basement gate by using remote control. He only let go off his lips to remove his extremely tight pants.

"....God how do you even manage to put this on baby. But you look damn good in it. It is such shame I have to get ride of them because what's underneath it is much better baby....."

TJ said while working on unbuckling all the straps in order to loose the pants. As soon as he done with them he slowly pulled that off of his gorgeous legs earning a moan from Jade. Jade look fucking hot with crop to and nothing else.

"....Baby lets leave this on you...."

With that TJ leaned down and captured his tempting lips he didn't know that Kiss can make him this hard until he kiss this gorgeous blondy who currently underneath him. He wanted him to be craving for him like this forever. Jade was so fucking tired of holding himself he couldn't help it anymore.

"....Tylor....I...I...."

"....Shshshshhhh its ok baby its ok go for it...."

With that Jade shut his eyes tightly while biting down on his lips and cum all over TJ's bear chest and car seat TJ knew as soon as get down from his high he will be embarrassed so he didn't let his. He scooted down and without warning he took his cum dripping dick in his mouth earning a loud scream from Jade. But he completely ignore his struggle and continue till he felt Jades grip on his hair he let go of his dick.

Because Jade wasn't pushing him towards his dick as usual but pulling him away from it. TJ looked at him with a puzzled look. But his worries evaporated to the thin air as soon as he heard what Jade said next.

".....Tylor can I remove your jersey ??? I...I just want to see you...."

Jade manage to stutter it out with rosy blush across his face. TJ felt extremely happy. He almost let out a cooing sound like a baby.

"....Of course you can baby. Go ahead why are you even asking???? I am all yours baby. Have your way...."

TJ said caressing his soft hair. He slowly straightned up his body and removed his jersey revealing well build body underneath the fabric. Jade gulped at the sight.

Then he put his both hands on his hot sweaty skin and started to kiss his neck tasting the saltiness. He surprisingly found himself craving for more sooner they were grinning on each others like horny rabbits. Actually they were horny af because they didn't even have time to jerk off for past 2 weeks. It was that hectic. So both of them were burning inside out of lust.

"...Tylor Please. I can't wait any longer. Please I need you...."

Jade whispered into TJ's ear while he was devouring Jade's delicious neck causing him to smirked. He didn't need to be told twice he just extended his hand and grabbed a lubricant packet and a condom from cabin. Then he ripped it using his teeth while looking directly into Jade's gorgeous eyes which were overflowing with desire. From there they fucked like horny rabbits till 2 am. Finally TJ had to carry Jade to the bed room because he was that worn out in the end.