Introduction

Characters

Ella Purnell as 'Iris Sinclair' (Edited)
20 - Virgo - British - Dj alter ego 'Gaia'

Ella Purnell as 'Iris Sinclair' (Edited)20 - Virgo - British - Dj alter ego 'Gaia'

Her Aesthetic

~~~

Oscar Piastri as Himself
22 - Aries - Australian

Oscar Piastri as Himself22 - Aries - Australian

~~~

All Other Drivers as themselves

~~~

Warnings:

This book contains mature content, including scenes of a graphic nature that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is advised. The content may include strong language, sexual situations, violence, or other content that some readers may find disturbing or inappropriate. Please be aware of the mature themes present in this book before proceeding.

Disclaimers:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents may have been inspired by real-life elements but have been fictionalized for the purpose of storytelling. Any similarities to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are intentional and used as creative inspiration.

The storyline and characters in this work are the product of my imagination. I created the idea for this story and its contents but it's important to note that I use AI technology as a creative tool. While AI may have contributed to aspects of the story, the ultimate concept and execution remain my own.

Notes:

Hey! Obviously the timeline and results will be different to the races in 2023 to match my plans of this work and character development. I hope you enjoy reading and if you have any tips or requests please let me know :)