Chapter Fithteen

Every one gasped. I could feel myself blush.
"Yes. Yes!" I screamed with joy. He placed the ring on my finger and stood up. I jumped onto him and he caught me. I looked into his eyes, and kissed him. I heard a small round of applause, and broke the kiss. I couldn't believe that I was engaged!
"Hello future Mrs Grady." I heard Owen say to me, and I smiled. I could feel tears fall down my face.
"Curse you Owen Grady. You made me blush and cry in the same day." I laughed, then I was bombarded with all of these hugs and congratulations.

•••••••••••

After everyone had left, I felt my stomach turn. So I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I heard Owen come in, he pulled my hair from my face. After I had finished throwing up. We walked and sat on the bed, I couldn't stop starring at the ring.
"You'll never guess who helped me pick it " He said.
"Claire?"
"Nope."
"Who then?" I asked.
"Lowery." He replied. Who would have thought Lowery the fashionista.

Once I was ready for bed, I laid next to Owen.
"Tonight?" He asked it a joyful voice. I nodded my head, he grabbed me and pulled me towards him. I started to giggle.

Jurassic Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें