The system can only endure the pain and pull itself out of this barbed data wall. It would be detrimental to itself to keep itself on top.

It has one last method, Luo Zong.

They would never have thought that Luo Zong had promised themselves that he would turn back time for themselves, oh no, he would turn time for Shen Shenhua, but the best beneficiary would be him.

So what if we hit you harder now? In the end, there is nothing we can do about it!

It will eventually escape to Tiannan Haijiao, and no one can find it because it is no longer in this world.

Hahahahaha!

·

Outside, just because Shen Zhenhua punched him like that, the function of the bracelet was directly disabled. Players who made fierce remarks in the forum were ejected without paying attention. Even those who were conducting meetings in the bracelet, Also ejected.

No one can use the bracelet anymore, and even the basic functions of the bracelet cannot be used.

"Sister Shen should have gained an advantage." Luo Yi glanced at his bracelet, "otherwise there would be no problem with the bracelet."

The thick white fog has been shrouding her, as if surrounded by a huge bubble.

After hearing this, the senior said to Luo Zong: "You need to pay attention to the clone system. In addition, I will inform the Bing Bing Rong clan to hide in the dark. They are not strong. Organizing attacks spontaneously will only increase their casualties. ."

The senior didn't say it very clearly, he just vaguely expressed that the strength of the Bing Bing Rong clan is not as good as them, and they will even become cannon fodder to die as soon as they come up.

"Yes." Luo Zong nodded, and he immediately went to check. The next second he said, "There are no changes in the system clone, except that there are more and more mistakes in the Alzheimer partition."

The Alzheimer Zone has collapsed to the point that no one knows it, and they no longer know where is safe.

People from the Alzheimer subdivision who didn't know what was going on ran out in panic and looked at their homes in disarray. For the first time, they saw panic on their cold faces.

"What the hell is going on! Why does this happen suddenly!"

"Did someone launch an attack? But I didn't see anyone fighting, and I didn't even hear the sound. If it's this kind of lethality that will damage the ground, we can't not know, and we can't. It's impossible not to feel it."

"Help, help, help, help!"

"what is this?"

Among the families who have already learned about it, they include the Ernest family.

Shan Lan watched the tall buildings in the distance continue to collapse, eventually turning into ruins.

"Is it really good for us to do this?"

"Is our choice really not wrong?"

Shan Lan's whisper was like a mosquito, and you had to be very careful to hear her and tell what she was thinking.

Shan Heng comforted, "We have only one path to choose. We have chosen it from the beginning, but looking at it now, our choice seems to be lost. I hope a miracle will happen."

"We will either win or lose."

"Why didn't we have a choice from the beginning?" Shan Lan shook his head, "I, we -"