176

Chapter 176

In the spiritual sea, the battle between Shen Zhenhua and the system has never ended, but the system is showing signs of losing ground, not only because she has not signed the contract, but also because this is not its territory and other reasons.

The system's figure is getting weaker and weaker, and it stares fiercely at the person in front of it who is constantly emitting blue light waves.

In order to be able to enter the Bazel area smoothly in the future, it chose the best potions and spiritual purification for Shen Zhenhua, but it did not expect that this was the case, which put it at a disadvantage.

"Shen Zhenhua! You must die a good death!"

"Why did you lie to me! Why did you lie to me! You obviously promised it!"

"You liar!"

The system roared, "Why are you ignoring me?"

Shen Zhenhua didn't want to respond to the system at all. The more irritable the system was, the more benefits she would gain.

She is like a machine that will never stop working. Even the frequency of attacks is the same. The blue light waves emitted are particularly dazzling in the spiritual sea, making people unable to take their eyes away.

The blue light ball belonging to the system is hiding here and there, as if traveling through time and space, giving every second a sense of science fiction.

"Shen Zhenhua!"

The white warm sun has always nourished her, and her mental strength has never declined, entirely because of the existence of this warm sun.

The system gradually discovered something was wrong, "Why can you still launch an attack now?"

"You guys knew about my plan early on? I should have thought of it a long time ago. Why? Why? Why? I only thought of it now!"

The system is going crazy.

"So you know my plan, so you have been watching me. Are you really playing tricks on me like this?" The system became more and more mean, and the previously cold voices were squeezed together and hissed. Noise that causes eardrum irritation and pain.

Shen Zhenhua still ignored it, but she didn't expect that this was the reason why the system said something.

"I'm just going to tell you why I would let you agree to various things so easily now. It turns out that it's all because of this. You all know the reason. You are playing tricks on me." The system said while hiding and sending it towards it. attack, while talking.

It was not paying attention for a moment and was directly hit by the light wave. With just one attack, it was knocked away with a punch.

Shen Zhenhua flew it in the direction. Transform into a data wall with thorns.

The system saw it, but it couldn't control the direction of its flight. It could only watch itself crash into it, but it couldn't take any action.

It closed its eyes, and it had no eyes either.

Shen Zhenhua showed no mercy. Behind the barbed data wall, she built another similar barbed data wall. The wall was thicker than the previous one. If you look over it vaguely, you can see the purpose of this data wall. A thorn is a barb.

If the system is simply pulled out, the only one that will be injured is it.

There is only one benefit to fighting in the mental body. Even if it is painful, the brain can endure it without bleeding.