99

Chapter 99

"Let's get to the safe area later." Shen Zhenhua tried her best to not be so dizzy, "I already have the materials for the sequence potion. When the refining is successful, I can directly refine the sequence potion. , and then use it."

"Oh." Maxi said, "You can refine it on the submarine."

Shen Zhenhua raised her eyebrows, "How to say."

"My submarine flies faster than your blanket!" Maxi drove her car around her.

"fly?"

"Yes! Fly! Who said submarines can't fly?" Maxi whistled and left. Before leaving, he left a message, "You can refine it on the submarine! I'll be at your place by then. It's just the right time. You can use sequence potions, and when you use sequence potions, I will tell you what the mysterious potions are used for!"

Maxi ran to chase Xiaoju again.

Xiao Ju's speed was very slow, and he was caught up immediately, but Maxi didn't catch him, and just followed Xiao Ju's butt.

Shen Zhenhua got off the car early in the morning. She promised that she would never take this car again next time. She walked towards the back.

There was a hotel behind the amusement park. As soon as she walked in, Maxi's automatic voice played at the hotel door.

"Welcome home!"

This sentence is followed by a mechanical voice, "Welcome home, your room number is 2068. Please go straight to the right side of the lobby and take the sightseeing elevator. You will reach room 2068 within 3 seconds. Place the room card. At the door of 2068, please keep it carefully. If you lose your room card, you need to get a replacement."

Shen Zhehua followed the prompts of the mechanical sound and walked into the sightseeing elevator and arrived at room 2068. She stood at the door and saw the cartoon room card on the carpet at the door. It had Maxi's Q version portrait on it. She picked it up and opened the door. walk into.

As soon as she walked in, following Shen Zhenhua's pace, the lights turned on one by one, and the room instantly became extremely bright. She closed the door and took a look. The room was simple and atmospheric, and it was different from the outside. style.

Shen Zhenhua walked to the living room. Once she arrived in the living room, she did not go anywhere else. She bought another set of equipment needed for refining potions in the mall, including a cauldron and a fire control device. Place it in the most open area of ​​the living room.

After finishing it, she went to the kitchen to deal with the potion ingredients. The first thing she dealt with was the Evil Shadow Flower, because she saw the Evil Shadow Flower at a glance.

After the material processing was completed, Shen Zhenhua moved all the materials to the living room and added them bit by bit. This was the only magic potion, procedure, and material she had researched in the "Nightmare World". She is familiar with the number of grams and the time required to refine the potion.

8 hours passed... The luminous potion was refined. Shen Qing spent these 8 hours without sleeping, guarding the pot of potion.

The glowing potion needs to be added a lot of times, every ten minutes or so. Shen Zhenhua simply didn't take a nap and just stayed here.

After refining the luminous potion, she put the luminous potion in a wooden bottle, and the system potion master ranking list was displayed at the same time after Shen Zhuhua successfully refined the luminous potion.

There is an ongoing debate in the forum itself about whether Reese's potion talent is higher or the boss's potion talent is higher.

[The boss has refined it again, great! ]