i hate you but GOD lips look so devourable right now (MedSpace) // CW

CW FOR VERY HEATED SITUATION (no sex haha get cock blocked) AND SUGGESTIVE TALK!!

-

-

-

-

Medkit was sitting on his couch, shuffling through mail he had picked up a few moments before.

Of course, an invitation to the next Phight. At this point Medkit would rather a hospital bill. Nothing was worse than going to a Phight. He wasn't even sure why they asked him to come to those, all he ever did was die. 

There was an extreme temptation to pull a sickie, he'd rather be stuck with his bills and patients. But on the other hand, did he really want to deal with that? He thought not.

Medkit groaned loudly, shutting the book he was reading. He placed it on the side table with the invitation still inside it, he'd need that later. He shifted his shoulders and arched his back, the crack prompting him of his old age.

He sighed, getting up from his arm chair and walking to his wardrobe. He needed new clothes, asap. He hadn't changed out of this pair in days.

He opened the drawer and looked, no new pairs? He shuffled through some clothes, still none. What the flip? There were literally no phighting clothes in there, besides a few pieces of the unfinished product, but not enough to make a full fit. He was missing his blazer and pants respectively, how unfortunate.

He realised that he'd have to wash the one he was wearing. He moaned in annoyance, starting to unbutton his clothing. Little did he know, a little Biograft was spying on him through his window; sent by none other than Subspace himself. 

Biograft has been recording the medic for the past 2 days, and was set to report back in an hour from now. So there it was, holding onto the ledge of Medkits windowsill, recording the poor man get undressed. 

Subspace had no idea this was happening, in fact, he only sent Biograft there for the giggles. He had no idea of what the robot was recording, as he was just sitting in his room, upset because he had an invitation to the next Phight. 

Back to Medkit, he was almost fully undressed now, only being left in his boxers. It was in this state that he washed his clothes, ironed them, and put them back on.

He finally had clean clothes, he huffed in pleasure with his 'hard' work. He walked over to his bedside table, opening one of the drawers to find a ton of cologne. It was a small hobby Medkit found himself indulging in every now and then. He enjoyed collecting things in a set, otherwise it felt unfinished.

He picked out one of his favourite scents, spraying it on his chest, arms, and neck. He walked over to his body length mirror, doing a slight nod of approval at his looks. He straightened his back, stretching it and making it crack slightly. 

He then flipped his wrist, looking at his watch. He made a slight gasp at the time, he didn't want to be tardy. He speed walked his way to his front door, taking his syringe gun and sliding it into its holster as well as taking his first aid box and keys.

On the other side, Biograft was on its way back to Blackrock. It came into Subspaces lab, who was working on some improvements for his crystals. He had a Phight to catch!

"CREATOR, I HAVE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE OF THE TRAITOR." Biograft states, startling the poor scientist. He yelps slightly, almost dropping his crystals. He turned around to the robot and huffed like a child.

"BIO!! You could have made me drop my precious crystals!!" He growled, waving his arms around in annoyance before going back to what he was doing. "Now, what did you have to show me, spit it out!!" He yelled, not remaining eye contact with the machine.