The guy that says yay when we kiss (BoomValk)

Boomvalk so silly (requeessst)
-
-
-
-
-
-

"YOU WANT ME TO PERFORM ON LIVE TELEVISION?!" Boombox screamed through the phone, which annoyed Skateboard who was trying to sleep in the other room. Boombox saw Skate barge into his bedroom, clearly fuming. Boombox was being louder than his gear at this point, yelling almost every sentence through the phone.

"Would you shut yo mouth fo a sec?! I get that you're on the phone with yo boyfriend nd' allat but you don't gotta be screamin like that my man!" Skateboard yelled at the still shocked boombox. He wasn't even paying attention to a word Skateboard said in the slightest.

Long story short, Valk had invited him to perform live on his television program, Flipside. Boombox was sort of famous already but this would boost his social presence through the roof. That wasn't the only thing he cared about, though. He would be able to see Valk in the flesh. Usually he just saw him digitally, even though the two were close friends.

Obviously, boombox liked Valk more than just a friend... Skateboard knew of this, which is why he teased him of it often. You can't blame him this time though, boombox was being louder than the beats he produced! Boombox sighed, debating whether or not he wanted to go on national television. In front of that massive audience he was sure to lose his cool.

In all honesty, Boombox had massive stage fright. I know, pathetic for a phighter isn't it? He couldn't help it, it was horrifying being in front of all those people. He knew one slip up and it was over. Everyone's eyes were on him, it freaked him out. Freaky Friday.

On the other hand, he got to stay with his crush. Valk had explained over the phone that they had to sleep together as they didn't have a spare room. What a coincidence. Even though it sounded like some cheesy love story trope, boombox could never pass down the offer to sleep with Valk in the same bed...

"Okay, I'll perform on Flipside with you. Just so you know, you owe me one!" Boombox giggled over the phone, he was joking about Valk owing him but still wanted to see what Valk would do. I mean, he already made that favour up by letting them sleep together...

Though Valk could never know about Boombox' little crush, it would probably destroy Valks social presence, or even worse; make him lose his job! Even though he always complains about his manager being an absolute asshat that doesn't mean he wants his best friend to lose his job!

"I don't owe you squat, Boom. In fact, you owe me for being able to get you on Flipside." Valk joked as well, sending the two into quiet tittering. Just hearing Valks gentle laugh made boombox' heart melt, god how he wanted to just embrace and hug him and ki-

"BOOMBOX!" Skateboard yelled, he had been waiting at the door for like ten minutes now as boombox had been goofing off with Valk.

"OH MY SWORDS WHAT-!!" Boombox threw his hands up, dropping his phone in the process and accidentally hanging up the call with Valk. "FUCK, LOOK WHAT YOU DID ASSHOLE!" Boombox' hands pointed at his phone, just making Skate roll his eyes dramatically.

"Stop bein a baby, I wasted ten minutes o' my life standin there waitin fo you ta shut yo mouth!" Skate huffed, crossing his arms and turning his head to the side. Boombox sighed, he didn't think he was being that loud. Sure, sometimes he gets a little loud when he's talking to Valk but who can blame him!

"womp womp," Boombox stated. He rolled his eyes, not caring less about Skateboard or the fact he just spent the last ten minutes or so waiting for boombox to shut his trap.

"WOMP WOMP, REALLY?!" Skateboard yelled, his voice reverberating through the room. He sighed loudly, placing a hand to his forehead. "Just- be mo' quiet, please." Skate explained, dragging his hand off his head and back to his side. He turned around, walking out of Boombox' room, not closing the door.