biograft and subspace

this is PLATONIC pls not doing romantic bio ships

-

-

-

-

-

-

Subspace was bored, extremely bored.

He's already tortured Medkit today, twice!!! As well as sent Hyperlaser on a mission, some kid called him "stinky and queer..." Obviously he had to deal with that. So now, he had nobody to annoy!! It was the end of the world to him. He huffed, seems like the only person pissed off was him. Was today just not a Subspace day?

Subspace was stuck with his thoughts until somebody knocked on his door. He groaned as an "ugh" came out of his mouth. He got up from his bed, pulling his arms behind his back to make sure all his ligaments stretched, making an odd noise. He inhaled and held it before exhaling and finally standing up.

Subspace walked over to the door, wondering who it is this time. He playfully rolled his eyes and opened the door, only to reveal a Biograft with an envelope in its hand. Subspaces eyes lit up at the sight of his beautiful invention, which was now his beautiful entertainment.

"Oh hey Bio!! Whatcha' got there?!" Subspace asked giddily, maybe he could annoy a Biograft today. Send it on some impossible tasks or just make it prank people. He giggled mentally at this thought.

"MAIL." Biograft stated, raising its arm up to Subspace who just snatched it in response. Subspace greedily started ripping open the letter, hoping it was something like an invitation to a party he could ruin or a letter telling him to kill himself.

Subspace dragged his sharp claw across the top of the envelope, tearing the paper. He grabbed the letter out of the envelope. Unfortunately, it was neither of the things he hoped.

It was an invitation, well more like a notice, to attend today's Phight. How fun. It was like jury duty, nobody ever wanted to attend but they kind of had to. Subspace moaned in annoyance, of course he had to attend. He rolled his eyes and crumpled up the letter throwing it at the poor robot in front of him. His eyes darted over to his invention as it was still standing there. Speaking of Biograft, Subspace had wanted to really spend some time with it. I mean, he was its creator after all.

Just as Biograft started stomping away, Subspace had an idea... a terrible, awful idea...

"Biograft, get over here now!!" Subspace demanded, pointing to the floor in front of him. He decided that Biograft needed to come to this Phight with him. After all, he only ever sent it on missions to do stupid things. Now it could truely live up to its purest potential.

Biograft turned around stomped over to where Subspace was pointing, "WHAT DO YOU NEED, CREATOR?" It asked in its weirdly robotic voice. Quite ironic due to the fact that Biograft is meant to resemble a real phighter, maybe Subspace needed to tweak a few things...

"Would you like to come to a Phight with me?!" Subspace asked, hoping the two could do some father-son bonding time! Well, if bonding meant killing a bunch of people together then yeah. Bonding! Biograft just looked at Subspace with its resting bitch face.

"YES." Biograft answered, clearly only doing so because its creator said so. Biograft doesn't care, well, it can't care. It was never programmed with phighter-esque emotions. The only 'emotion' Biograft had was just being bitchy, or mean, or whatever. No empathy, nor sympathy, just unkindness and rudeness.

Subspaces eyes shined when Biograft said yes, sometimes forgetting that Biograft truly has no say in what it wants or doesn't want to do.

"Polish your blades, my invention!! We leave in 15 minutes!!" Subspace exclaimed with joy, he just couldn't wait to see his precious invention in action! As biograft started walking away, Subspace slammed the door. He only had so long to get ready! No time to waste!