"Oh, shit now you won't see how I remove your head" same word that were given to my sister, are the ones I give him.

"Roseanne, darling please stop i'll pay you whatever you want, but please let me live or let me die now." I guess he doesn't understand that I'm not the girl I used to be,but I'll show him.

"Can't do Mr. Jin I'm actually enjoying this." I quickly move to get the two ropes i'm going to use.

"You know, since it's the last day and I'm going home to my baby, I'll grant one of your wishes." 

He didn't say nothing but in that moment my knife cuts him open just like I decided to decapitate him. He bleeds in a unbelievable amount, many of his blood splashes towards me getting all over me.

While going outside with the first rope, I decide to hang his head in one of the trees. It was quite challenging climbing up with a head in my hand, but I managed to do it. With the other rope I am going to hang his body over the house, a nice decoration right?

Now that I'm done with both the head and the body, it's time to clean this mess. I grab all the bleach that I have, and scrub the blood away from living room, kitchen, and the room I tide him in. Once I'm done, I decide to add aromas to the rooms, because the smell of bleach is strong and I want them to suspect but not so much.

Later, I grab his hand, finger, eyes and skin putting them in a box for delivery. FBI will be happy.

Making my way back to my car, I text Jennie, saying that I'll be there tomorrow morning. I don't wait for a response because as soon as I get my things inside the car, I make my way to the forest, where I've burned all my clothes. I will do the same thing right now.

Minutes after everything is burned, I called Chanyeol to send Felix with a different car.
"Hey Chan, send Felix with a car. I've left the used one in the forest, and you might want to clean it it's full of blood." I say with a straight voice I'm literally tired and I need some actual sleep.

"Eww, Chae you might want to burn that shit too if it covered in nasty blood." He makes a vomit noise annoying the crap out of me.

Now I'll just wait for Felix, and I'm going home.

Jennie's Pov:

Rosie said she was going to be here this morning, but it's now past 5 pm and I've been messaging her all day without a reply. I'm worried that she might be hurt or tired, as she's been working day and night.

"What's with the face, Jen?" Jisoo asked when she saw me sitting down with a frown, followed by Lisa and Nayeon.

We are in the local café waiting for Chaeyoung, but at this point, I'm giving up. She was supposed to be here two hours ago, but still no sign of the blonde.

"No Chaeyoung yet?" Suzy asked afterward.

I'm still confused about why we're all waiting for Chaeyoung. Lisa should be at work just like the other three girls, but obviously, Lisa had to come behind me, just like Jisoo and Nayeon.

"Why are y'all in here anyway?" I say, looking at each one of them.

"Obviously!!, we're waiting for a hot bae with blonde hair," Lisa snorts, earning an angry glare from me.