Part 1 Chapter 1 Grand Moff Kaskus Hipta Diary

Start from the beginning

Actually, the same thing happened to the New Republic government. The New Republic had a few minutes before the First Order's fire reached the capital planets of the New Republic. That was enough time to evacuate the heads of government and important figures of the New Republic government, but for some reason, everyone seemed frozen in the face of the New Order attack.

Intelligence reports and scans of Empire Remnant patrols near First Order territory show no significant movement of First Order forces. We therefore assume that there will be no military invasion of the First Order, at least on a large scale, in the near future. The Imperial Ruling Council ordered a general mobilisation of all forces to confront the First Order. However, this general mobilisation will take time, much longer than the possibility that the First Order might launch a military invasion.

In addition, we also began penetrating intelligence missions into First Order territory to determine their military readiness. Strangely, the current scans indicate that there is not much massing of their military power, as if they are only relaying on their superweapons. This overreliance was also the downfall of the old Galactic Empire. The First Order seems to have inherited that weakness.

Since the main forces of the galaxy are only two: the Galactic Empire/Empire Remnant and the New Republic, the Imperial Ruling Council predicted that after this, the First Order would target the destruction of the Empire Remnant. The First Order has a superweapon that appears to be more advanced and far more powerful than the Death Star. There is no way we can repel such power. We must act immediately!

---oOo---

After Governor Trevat disappeared 20 years ago, Myto Sector had to be rebuilt. With the mandate from Governor Trevat before that incident, I appointed myself as Governor of Myto Sector, and eventually I appointed myself as Moff in accordance with the order from the Emperor before his death that the Governor of Myto Sector would be appointed as Moff. That way, I could have the authority to rebuild Myto Sector.

Fortunately, some of the infrastructure in Myto was still available, although there was little left. It was complete enough to start from scratch and only needed residents or human resources. In the same way that Governor Trevat had done, I gathered both residents, military personnel, and the military fleet. Many of the galactic empire warship captains joined Myto Sector.

In terms of the construction of military ships, the current shipyard is focused on building military ships. We are continuously producing military ships, especially the new K'Tinga Class Attack Cruiser. This has led to our fleet after 1 year consisting of:

Home Fleet (ex 7th Defence Fleet that being reduced) :

2 Imperial Class Stardestroyer

2 Victory Class Stardestroyer

4 Galactica Class Battlestar

6 Concordat Class Destroyer

2 Interdictor Cruiser

10 Dreadnought Heavy Cruiser

4 Lancer Class Cruiser

10 Carrack Class Light Cruiser

25 K'Tinga Class Attack Cruiser

20 CR90 Corvette

30 Gozanti Cruiser

Defence Fleet :

1 Imperial Class Star Destroyer

2 Galactica Class Battlestar

4 Concordat Class Destroyer

1 Interdictor Cruiser