♥𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐘

Start from the beginning

-

...

Haruki does not hate people.

Yes, all in all, the young man finds it displeasing to hate someone, it's too time consuming. He has other things to do,  say for example, hanging out with you.

Ofcourse, being confident, extroverted and overall good-looking is inevitable to get some attention from swooning girls but he finds himself enjoying his time more when he's with you. Timid boy you've always been, you don't speak unless spoken. And you don't put much of a fight either to Harukis decisions and commands.

So when Haruki says "I don't hate people." he truly means it, truly, but while not hating a stranger is one thing, not hating someone who makes themselves as hateable as possible -is another.

And he's been finding it frustratingly hard to not hate on a certain someone, recently.

You're going on a date tonight. Great! Fantastic, lovely, amazing! He'll play the part of a perfect wingman and cheer you along! Put on a hat and roll a red carpet for you and your newfound love!

But he doesn't really feel that way. He gazes down at you, your sleeping form within his grasp and holds you just a bit more tighter, maybe suffocating you into his chest to keep you, keep you to himself.

You're so quiet all the time. How did YOU of all people manage to get a date with someone?

It was supposed to be an impossible chance, make sure that you never find a girl that would steal you away and eventually, you would opt for Haruki instead! Your only option.

And yet you've managed to find one anyway.

He sighed, looking down in your sleeping form , hugging and embracing you into his warmth as tightly as he could. You're leaving him. Leaving him for what? Some stupid whore that asked you out on a date.

"What am I going to do with you?" He whispered softly into your ear, you don't wake up either to his rhetorical question and Haruki feels himself lean in over your neck, weighing the situation in hand.

Was this alright?

No. It wasn't. But he had to do it.

He shakes you, once, then twice. You don't wake up, and Haruki nods silently to himself, latching his mouth of your neck and suckling on it silently, hands coming up to hold the back of your head to prevent you from moving away. As expected, you whine softly underneath his weight, frowning with eyes closed as you bring your hands up to weakly push him away.

"M-mmh-" Haruki hears you start, whimpering softly and a small intention of rousing awake. Thats when the latter let's go -licks his lips and waits patiently in silence for you to fall back to sleep so he can continue on his work.

"Shh.." he shushes gently at you, if he can't stop you from going on a date, the least he can do is to make sure that girl knows you're taken. "Good boy, you're taking it so well..."

You tremble beneath his weight as he takes it upon himself to ravage upon you, grunting softly as he pinned both your wrist down, lapping on your neck before moving to your collarbone -your jawline- to leave traces of his presence all over, when he thinks the time is right he bites down harshly,and for a sweet reward of his deeds you mewl. Underneath him. And Haruki groans when he feels his groin twitch in interest at such a delectable noise. No. Not now.

"H-hya-!" You cry softly, eventually a glimmer of  consciousness leaking in as you hesitantly open your tired eyes. Haruki immediately let's go, holding you back into hugging position as if he hadn't been violating you moments ago.