MayDay origin story

~I remember something more like let say...an normal situation I had, after our performance in the alley way~

"I..I just don't understand why this happened to me, like how?! I didn't do anything at all?!" ~The girl with the side braids and was wearing an black tank top and blue shorts, she was talking to someone about her situation happen like 2 months ago~

"Can you explain to me how it was like before this ended up in disaster?.." ~a person was talking about her situation happen two months ago~

~She nodded while getting ready speak~ "Yes I can.."

~Two months ago~

~Two rockstar's was playing a song and the one with the guitar in her arms was playing really well, she wasn't paying attention of what was about to happen anytime soon but an dog came along just laying beside her. She noticed the dog and spoke to the dog~

"Hey buddy what you doing right here? You can't be here while we performing can you-" ~as she was about to finish her sentence, someone was attacked her from behind until her friend with the drums spoke to her~

"MAYDAY WATCH OUT!!" ~he said, getting out of his performing, the dog back had an blue mark on his back, it was open plus had an scar on it, an ghost approach from the dog back and stopped the bullet that was about to attack her~

~Mayday back almost got hurt but ended up no being hurt, she was scared and breathing heavily to calm herself down, she then got up and looked around to see the people who was watching ran away.~

"W-what just happened?.." ~she was confused but scared at the same time, she looked at the dog but the dog had already walked away, she looked back at her friend and hold her guitar~ "Zuke, what just happened right now...?"

~Zuke sigh while shaking his head, patting her back and stopped~ "I don't even know May and I hope nothing like this happens again and beside, what could the worst thing that can ever happen?..." ~he said as he not trying to scare her~

~She nodded and started walking back to the swears, to get some rest, she rubs her eyes while waving~ "yea, but I heading back now and make sure u get me anything while u out!" ~she smiled, and walked back home~

~Zuke waved and walked in a different direction, going to get something for the both of them~

~As Mayday got back home she patted her pet alligator and yawns, she crashed on the couch and went to sleep like a drunken girl~

~The next day hit and Mayday got up with a lot of back pain from her back, she then slowly got up and to the mirror, seeing an blue figure behind. ~

"WHAT THE?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT U DOING BEHIND MY BACK!?" ~she then tried to get him, but couldn't get him.~

~The ghost behind laughed like a insane person but calm down~ "oh so u don't remember me?...oh wait we had, my name is Luke I your let say...parasite for the rest of your life.." *he said with an stern and husky voice~

~She frozen up a bit as she started to shake an bit and looked at the mirror, her back started hurting and almost fell but hold onto the mirror sides~ "you kidding right?....you FUCKING kidding me?! I'M STUCK WITH MF BACK PAIN BECAUSE OF U?! AND WHERE MY FRIEND?! HE DIDN'T CAME BACK SINCE LAST NIGHT!!" ~she was now tearing up and punched the mirror, her hand was bleeding and fell on the ground with her knees~ "w-where Zuke...w-where is he?..."

~Luke sigh while wrapping his body around her, trying to comfort her~ "Look I don't know who your friend and I apologize for the back pain I'm going to give u..but it going to be okay.." ~she sigh while covering his face and rubbing his eyes together~

~After two more months in the Mad man's café ~

~Mayday was eating at an pizza with an side of an soda, she was wearing an hoodie and her outfit was different, an guy came up to her while she was eating ~

"Well, well, well...What do we have here? Let me buy you a real drink. Sister?"~he said while approaching to her

~Mayday looked behind her until the man grabbed one of her hips and her cheeks~

" ...We've already got a drink, thanks" ~As Luck spoke under her tank stop~

"Uh...that's quite an deep voice voice got their, little lady but I don't mind." ~he spoke calmly and confused at the same time~

"...THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE AN CHANCE TO WALK AWAY!" *Luke ripe her hoodie off of her and his body went big while opening his mouth ~

"A parasite?!" *he said while jumping and falling on the ground~

~She got up while turning her head to see what was happening, she then grab Luke and ran out with her torn hoodie ~

"Luke, you need to stop doing that, you drawing to much attention to us!" *as she cross her arms and sigh with a mad face~

"Hmp, the creep was asking for it, no body put their hands on my host...no body." *as he looked at her and crossed his arms

"I know you mean well, but I can take care of myself!" *as she sigh and looked at her hoodie that was ripe~

~Luke calm himself off while smirking and smiling ~ "anyways...where to next?" ~he said calmly~

"We need leads on the Angel Heart, I need to wish back my normal life again!" ~s he hold out an picture of herself and Zuke~ "oh Zuke, I make sure we have our normal lives again.." ~as she sigh and looked at her, with her guitar on her side waist ~

"It feels like a new fucking damn meridian... I can feel it in my ghost body!" ~as he smiled while holding her shoulders~ "with your skinny ass self!" 

~Mayday rolls her eyes and not going to respond back with the last sentence, but Luke cleared his theory but went back what he was about to say~ "With all these Angel Heart rumors floatin around, I bet we can find an lead lookin for trouble." 

"Fine, we do it your way." ~As she put her hand on her chest*

~After an long walk and fighting the characters, they made it to the Angel Heart ~

"Well kid...this is it." ~he said while staying behind her while talking ~

"I need to make this wish counts." ~as she open out her hand while looking at the Angel Heart~ "I know enough about myself, to know much about my friend...but what's done needs to be done..." ~As she got an flashback of Zuke, his body was mess up and cover in scars and one big scar on his face~ "But Zuke, What happened to him was my fault...isn't it?...Even though I feel like it was my fault.." *as she looked up and sigh* "Angel Heart...I wish Mr Blood to have an normal life again!"

"Your wish is pure...almost. Healing the broken boy is noble. Yet you seek absolution for your remembered guilt" ~As the Angel Heart spoke to her~ "Your transformation will be slow-- make the most of it" 

~As the Angel Heart did Mayday wish, everything really went back to normal but just Zuke to be back with his best friend but now...~

~Present Time~

"But that's much it started...but, I'm stuck with the Angel Heart...it not the best right now.." ~as she looked outside of the window of the other portal's and characters ~ "Everything will not be the same, never again..."

~[END]~