A Minor Hiccup

Depuis le début

Port:  And then I— Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune watches as Weiss packs up her stuff with breakneck speed. 

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss doesn't even look at him as she replies to his previous questions.

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Jaune groans and faceplants down on the desk as the rest of Team RWBY and GNDM walk behind him. Yang ruffles Jaunes hair as she passes while Y/N just speaks

Yang: One day.

Y/N: I would just give up now.

Now in team RWBY and GNDM's dorm, all of the girls are wearing new clothes while Y/N is nowhere to be seen. Ruby's outfit consists of a long-sleeve, light grey shirt with black belted cuffs near the ends of the sleeves. Over the top of the grey shirt is a black pinafore with two vertical lines of red stitching that resemble the lacing on a corset. She wears a red skirt with a large black print of her emblem on the side and matching black tulle underneath. Her stockings and shoes remain the same as her original outfit, though the boots lack the red trim that decorated the top. A few pieces of metal arranged in the shape of a rose are attached to the shoulder of her left sleeve, and her cloak's hood has been wrapped around her neck in a scarf-like fashion, while the rest hangs down like normal.

Weiss's new outfit consists of a white, double-breasted pea coat with black piping, cuffs, and buttons over a white, pleated full skirt with black lace trim. She also wears a pair of white, thigh-high boots with black heels and lace-topped black stockings.

Blake's new outfit consists of a white, v-neck, zip-up crop shirt with a black hem and three-quarter sleeves. Her emblem is printed in off-white on the left side of the shirt. She wears black pants that have a vertical grey stripe on the outer side of each leg and a black belt. Attached to the rear of the belt is a black piece of fabric that covers her from hip to hip. Underneath this is a longer, translucent, purple piece of fabric. She also wears black high-heel boots with two straps and buckles and purple under roles, reaching to mid-calf. She retains the black ribbons on her forearms and her black bow.

Yang's new outfit consists of a deep-collared cream vest worn over a low-cut black shirt; both are covered by a dark grey shrug with a raised collar, three-quarter sleeves adorned with a single black stripe down the outside of each sleeve, and gold cuffs. A black mini skirt is worn under the cream vest. A pair of crooked black belts with gold accents are slung around her hip, with a purple piece of fabric attached to the left-rear section of the lower belt. She wears thigh-high stockings attached to her miniskirt by garter belts on the front and back of each thigh, decorated with four golden studs above her knee and her emblem on the outside of each thigh in gold. She also wears black ankle boots with multiple buckles and white ribbons on the back tied in a bow. Around her neck is a purple pendant set in silver.

Blake approaches her bunk as she tightens her ribbons. She looks at Yang who looks a little confused as she looks around the room.

Blake: I thought that class would never end. 

Ruby leaps off her bed nearly crushing Weiss's legs under her but Weiss quickly moves them away as she sends a glare at the younger girl who doesn't seem to notice or care.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Weiss rolls her eyes as her voice leaks sarcasm 

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously. 

Yang spins her Ember Celica's drum as she looks down at the White haired girl her confused look is gone as it is replaced by her signature grin.