Yuno for Mayor

I know this story is basically just Yuno Sykk in some kind of power position but that's what comes to mind at the moment.

I'm also considering changing the title but who knows.

Now onto the story.

/Hospital Entrance/

In the front entrance of the hospital Yuno was talking with Raymond and Micky about who they think will win the Mayorship.

"I don't know who I'll vote for." Raymond said as Micky nodded his head.

"Well... what if I ran for Mayor?" He asked earning looks of Suprise before the two encouraged him to do so.

Telling them it was a joke Yuno left them to go do some work before he started thinking about the Mayor position.

"Maybe I could win." He said out loud before taking out his phone. Contemplating the decision he finally decided to twat on his phone.

"Yuno for Mayor." He twatted as a joke before getting multiple retwats.

Surprised he didn't know what to do before he got a phone call from Mr.K. Picking it up he was greeted with Mr.K's well known voice.

"You actually running for Mayor?" He asked in a surprised tone.

"Maybe... I don't know I made the twat as a joke and know everyone that I know retwatted me saying they'll vote for me." Yuno said in a panicked voice.

"Well if run and win I'll give you a hundred thousand." Mr.K said in a assured tone.

"A hundred thousand..." Yuno said mumbling to himself.

"Fine I'll win and get the money." He said before hanging up the phone and started making phone calls to all his friends to help him win the Mayorship.

/Author Notes/

Another story chapter but I think that ending it like this is a good way for a future chapter.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good Day / Afternoon / Night.