Yuno's Loan Shark Millionaire

This chapter is AU just like the bounty hit on X and CG and doesn't follow the main story.

Now onto the story.

Walking the halls of the legislator building of Los Santos a event that will change the lives of the city is about to take place.

Yuno Sykk has just signed a contract to give out a loan to a person he once worked with in the past.

"Thanks for giving me this loan Yuno." X said casually

Smiling under his helmet Yuno asked that if he was sure with signing the contract without looking at it.

"Relax I'll pay you back some day." X said quickly running away not bothering to hear what Yuno was going tell him.

Standing in his spot Yuno looked at his bank account that said $1,824.29. He had just made a contract with Jean Paul worth a total of $500,000 in loans.

Closing the bank app he opened the document app and read the main part of the contract.

"If Jean Paul is unable to repay the loan to Yuno Sykk he will pay a total of $1,000,000 in repercussions as well as the initial $500,000 loan.

If Jean Paul uses the Money on any other use aside from paying the bail then Yuno Sykk will receive $1,000,000 as compensation as well as the $500,000.

With in the loan Jean Paul will pay 15% interest for the loan. If Jean Paul can not pay then the interest increases to 5% with each missed interest payment. If the interest exceeds 35% then Jean Paul will default on the loan of $500,000 as well as paying $1,000,000 in addition to 40% interest resulting in $1,700,000 I'm total."

Seeing this Yuno sighed hopefully that his former ally wouldn't go into debt if he refused to pay.

Looking for someone to give him a ride he saw Queenie. After telling her about the loan she was shocked by the contract X signed.

/1 Month Later/

In the Court Room of City Hall X was trying to appeal the contract he had signed with Yuno while Ramee, as his attorney, tried his best to help X.

Yuno on the other hand has Siobhan representing him, who was currently talking about how X signed the contract, while the jury were people he knew as well as people who had a grudge against X.

After two hours of back and forth, with X saying their wasn't a document while Yuno said off handedly he had the document while handing it to Siobhan, Judge Crane as well as the Jury came to a conclusion.

Coughing into the microphone Maximilian Angel held a piece of paper before speaking.

"In this court case we the Jury sides with Yuno Sykk due to Jean Paul not showing evidence through out the case while Mister Sykk has consistently showed evidence leading to our conclusion." He said earning a few cheers in the court room.

Smiling under his helmet Yuno thanked  Siobhan and wire paid her $100,000 for representing him. Jumping with joy at the amount he paid her Siobhan said "if you needs me as a lawyer again call and I'll come right away." She said hugging him before leaving the court room while X was malding.

Looking at his bank account he saw the most money he had ever had.

Yuno Sykk

Bank Account $1,850,000

Seeing this he smiled before meeting to see Mr. Lang and his crew about how his court case went.