Car and House Loans

This is a somewhat continuation of Loan Shark Millionaire.

Now onto the story

In Mosleys Yuno glanced at his bank account and saw 3.9 million dollars in his bank account after X and Mr. K couldn't pay back their loans with him.

Looking through the catalog Yuno looked through the multiple sections before him head short curket. (my phone won't auto correct for me.)

After waking up he made his way to Mosely's and opened the catalog and saw some new cars for sale. Thinking quick he saw Mary Munchkins enter the shop and told her he was buying the Itali RSX and a saw that the Jugular was back on stock.

Deciding to also buy the Jugular Yuno payed $820 thousand dollars for both cars.

After his purchases Yuno pulled out the Itali RSX and drove back to Mosely's and saw a lot of people fighting for a car.

Happy to have bought two cars Yuno was customizing his RSX when he got a phone call. Looking at his phone he saw that it was April he picked it up.

"Yuno I need you to give me money to buy a car." She said asking Yuno for money to buy her car.

"Sure I can give you a loan just let me get my lawyer." He said hanging up before April could tell him she wants him to just give her money.

After hanging up he Called Siobhon telling her he was going someone a loam because Mosely's restocked.

"Where are you?" She asked on the other side.

"I'm at Mosely's why?" Yuno asked confused.

"If she was the first one then others will come and call you for loans so I think you should stay at the court center if people are going to call you for loans after you won millions from your two loans." She said explaining to him that people will call him for loans to buy cars since he has so much money.

"Sure I finished customizing my car so I'll see you at the court center to finalize the contract." He said driving to his apartment to finalize the car before he had to get to the court center.

"You should get the same contract as last time but add in the fact that the cars they buy must be collateral if they can't pay you back." She said before hanging up.

After she hung up Yuno got a call from Ramee.

Knowing what it could be about Yuno picked up and told Ramee that he's going to the court house to finalize his loans.

3 Hours Later

After three Hours Yuno gave out 3 million dollars in loans leaving his bank account at $95,129.31. Sighing Yuno hoped that the people he gave out loans to wouldn't default on his loans.

Talking with Siobhon for a bit Yuno left to do some G6 runs to build up his bank account after he gave out loans to April, Ramee, Benji, Apple, Raymond, Carmella, X and Mr. K again, and a few House loans.

Driving off Yuno showed off his Itali RSX to people he met on the side of the streets.

1 Month Later

Sighing Yuno looked at his bank account.

Yuno Sykk Bank Account: $7,359,826.16

Afterwards he looked at his property list and saw he had 3 new House's. And in his vehicle lost he had 5 new cars.

Beside him Da Bois and GiGi were discussing about Yuno becoming a Don.

"Yuno your official a Don." Lang said before saying that he should make a twat about his wealth and multiple properties.

Doing as Lang told him Yuno made sure to hide everything except his money, houses, and cars before twating.

Multi P.O.V

In multiple places in the city people saw Yuno twat out his money, houses, and cars with the captions Money Loans work.

Seeing this some people twatted out what they thought.

"Proud of you Yuno"

"Get that bread son"

"Yuno hiring"

"Your a loan shark"

"Richest man in the city"

"Your always welcome back to the company"

"Your alway CG no matter what Yuno"

Seeing that replies Yuno chuckled a little before he and the rest of Da Bois and GiGi started moving things from Harry's house to Yuno's