Welcome to heaven

Start from the beginning

Cherri Bomb: What up hoes? (laughs)

Angel Dust hears the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby!

Cherri Bomb: Angie ya bitch! You been texting me depressing shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!

Cherri senses Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

Cherri Bomb: Here hold this.

Charlie freaks out and plays hot potato with the bomb.

Charlie: Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it and passes it to Y/N.

Y/N: This bitch empty.......YEET!

Y/n throws the bomb out of the broken wall and the bomb explodes.

Cherri bomb: Nice catch cutie!

Y/N: Thanks!

Cherri bomb: Soooo angel this is the hunk you were talking about! (Whistle) I can see why!

Angel dust: I know right? You should see him under the sheets.

Cherri bomb: Mmmm maybe I can get in on some the action sometime. Here.

Cherri hands Y/N a piece of paper with her number on it.

Cherri bomb: Call me sometime will ya hottie?

Y/N: Will do ms dynamite.

Vaggie and Charlie look at Cherri with a jealous expression.

Angel Dust: Anyway I love seein' ya Cherri but I'm too tired. I need to pass out.

Angel tries falling back down onto the couch but Cherri catches and pulls her up.

Cherri Bomb: You can sleep when you're double dead fuckhead! Come on what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration a re-

Charlie: Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi! (shakes Cherri's hand) Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! She never brings anyone around.

Cherri Bomb: (snorts) Wonder why.

Charlie: Yeah me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard I think they deserve to have a little fun.

Cherri Bomb: W-w-wait they?

Charlie waves over to Husk doppio and Niffty. Husk doesn't seem to care much and doppio waves back but Niffty is shaking so fast that shaking rattling sounds can be heard from her body.

Charlie: Yeah! Hi everyone! Angel and hee friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!

Cherri mistakes Charlie's suggestion and tries to make her understand.