19. unwanted visitor

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was smiling like a fool while staring outside the window meanwhile the two men were giving him a soft look.

"Here we are," Jackson said smiling at him and Hoseok showed his famous heart smile.

"We will be staying here outside, you can go and meet your granny. And two hours like Mr. Jeon said." Taehyung nodded and quickly ran inside but soon Jackson joined to accompany him.

He frowned and had forbidden him to come inside the house which was not locked, but he went inside and pulled out a small camera from his pocket then set it on a corner where he could see them easily.

"Sorry kid... but we can't leave you like that. What if you call a help for you, I mean police." Jackson winked and left the house not before whispering the last advice to him.

"If I found you outside the frame of his camera, then your meet-up time will end that minute."

Taehyung sighed but soon his granny brought a delightful smile on his face. She was holding a glass of strawberry milk in her hand.

"Granny... I miss you so much..." Taehyung hugged her and drowned in the pool of emotions, starting crying in the warm embrace that he had been missing very badly in the past three days.

He looked at the wrinkled smile of his granny who was looking at him fondly. He lay down in her lap then she started rubbing her fingers in his soft hair making his limb calm.

"How are you my bear? Is everything alright?" She asked which made his misty eyes fill with more tears but he tried to control it because his granny willn't bear the news. She was old and weak and Taehyung didn't want to lose her. So he quickly wiped his tears that were threatening to escape.

"All good... just missing you. Can I take the strawberries from the farm? I really miss the taste of them.

"Of course bear... at last it's all yours. Just end your study. I missed your hyung too... what was his name..." She thought while pinching the skin of the center of her eyebrows. Taehyung frowned but soon she spoke as she remembered the name.

"Yoongi... yeah officer Yoongi... I thought maybe... he got his transfer in another area."

"Maybe... did he not come to you in the past three days?" Taehyung asked cautionly, because of hope maybe he helped him. And found out about the accident and came here to look for him.

"No, he didn't come here. But... your father sent some grocery and things for me. Even he sends a maid for me too." She told him happily when frowned because how can his father...

"Since when? I mean which day he sends you things granny?"

"Umm two days ago... it was the date he always sent some money to me and as always he didn't forget to send me. But I was happy he finally sent a maid too." She explained still smiling her boxy smile same as Taehyung.

"Where is the maid?" Taehyung sat up beside her looking surroundings, curiously. She smiled at his innocent and confused bear.

"She took a break, she will return after three hours." Taehyung sighed defeatedly.

"Don't worry I can make anything for my bear wants to eat. Tell me..." She asked him.

"Just dumplings..." She nodded and went to the open kitchen and Taehyung stood in front of the counter, sneakily glancing at the corner where Jackson placed a camera.

"Granny... do we have any relatives? I mean have you any cousins or siblings?" He asked with a worried face. She looked at him with a frown.

"Why are you asking? Did you want to meet my family friends too?" Taehyung eagerly nodded but sighed.

"Actually... I had a friend and his daughter was like my daughter. Even she and your father stayed like siblings but they shifted from here. So... I lost contact with them. Maybe your father knows about her..." She states this. But a loud knock interrupted them.

He quickly looked at the clock, it was not the time. He quickly went to open the door before his granny went and found a child with a dish in his hand.

"Hello... my eomma send this for granny." Taehyung smiled and took the dish from his hands. The child runs quickly which causes to appearance of a pretty on his face.

Jackson and Hoseok were attentive all the time when they saw a door opening and a smiling Taehyung.

"Sometimes I wonder whether he will stay happy with our boss or not. He looks so pure and innocent." Hoseok mumbled but Jackson chuckled at him.

"Don't cause trouble your cute brain, because it will always boss, who thinks about his future whether he likes it or not."

"Hmm... how much we have more?" Hoseok asked as he was checking for his phone but before he saw his, Jackson beat him.

"One and a half hours..."

"Wow... I thought, I'll not be able to see my future husband's house, this soon..." Kim Jenny smirked at the maid and a guard who was behind him, stopping her from entering the mansion with the help of the maid but her two guards protected her while pointing their guns at Jeon's guards.

"What's the commotion?" Jungkook yelled from his room when Jin badly banged at his door.

"Jungkook someone is here... see please yourself. They... they have guns..." Jungkook frowned and walked outside to see who was there.

He was wearing his black button-up shirt with pants. Long hair was like fuel on his pale handsome face.

Jenny smirked, even her eyes were drooling at the handsome man in front of her.

"Oh... I have an unwanted visitor..." He chuckled deeply and glared at the men with guns behind Jenny. She quickly told them to put the guns back.

"You didn't answer my calls... so I thought to visit you...

Because I want to see you, my future husband..."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope you're all fine.

Couldn't update early because of my headache which was just going worse day by day...

And I'm a little bit fine today so here I am... so

If you like this then don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜