˗ˏˋ004'ˎ˗

——————
Eleonore

-

Eleonore wakes up because of yelling and Jackie's panic. "Great fucking reason to get woken up." Of course, the girl and her typical morning mood.

The moment Eleonore's eyes opened more she shot awake "the hell happend with you hair, trying something new?" She tried so hard to hold in her laugh as Jackie gave her an annoyed but still panicked look "Isaac made a bet with I don't know who and bleached my hair!"

Eleonore chuckles, ofcourse, Isaac and his stupid pranks. Long time ago she was always Isaac's target. And if Jackie already can't stand this prank, Eleonore is worrying for the future. Let's just hope she won't snitch to Katherine and George, cause the Walters take the snitch rule very serious.

Eleonore standed up and went trough her closet "No worries, it's an easy fix. Here, take this hat of mine and do you're hair in a ponytail or something." Jackie accepted the offer and starts doing her hair. "Thanks" Eleonore smiled.

Jackie finished her hair and was pretty good to go as for Eleonore she was still looking for an outfit to wear today.

The weather's sunny today so obviously the girl chooses for some basic shorts and a croptop.
To make the outfit less basic she added a stripped shirt and bit of jewellery.

As always some light make up, and her hair down with a bit of volume. She packed her bag with the stuff for today and went downstairs.

Eleonore arrives downstairs, grabs a toast with cheese and sits down next go Jordan and Nathan at the table.

As it was time to leave she passed by Lee and Isaac giggling as they saw Jackie. "You sure think ur funny, Garcia. I already see you screaming the whole house together when it would happen to you. Jackie atleast goes to school, you wouldn't dare" Eleonore spoke sarcastic as she walks by towards Jackie.

Isaac gave her a sarcastic smile "I fit with everything, you would look like a rotten rat." Eleonore rolled her eyes and jumped in the car next to Jackie and Alex.

TIME SKIP

We all arrived at school and Eleonore was taking her books when a boy came up to her.

"Um hey! Eleonore right?" The confused girl turned around as she sees a green-eyed boy with blond curls and freckles. "Do I know you?" The boy laughed "My name is Oscar, we have science and English together. I thought we could be friends?"

The blue-eyed girl thought for a bit but soon enough agreed "Sure, why not?" The boy smiled before checking the time "we should go, or were gonna be late for English." Eleonore nodded and followed the boy to their classes while their getting to know each other better on their way.

The moment Eleonore stepped inside the class she felt eyes burning right at her. She takes a look around and their he was, Isaac Garcia was staring right at her as she entered the class with Oscar next to her side. She could almost swear she saw a glance of jealousy in his eyes. A type of anger.

But she ignored it as her thought got interrupted by Oscar "Wanna sit here?" She gave the boy a smile and nodded before sitting down "Fine by me." Eleonore placed all her stuff on the table as she still felt those exact same brown eyes that belonged to the Garcia boy burning into her skin.

As she looked back at him they locked eyes. The eyes that weeks ago once belonged to her boyfriend, eyes were she felt comfort in. But now it were just some eyes that belonged to a person who betrayed her, a stranger.

Isaac

-

This whole fucking schoolday I had to watch them. At lunch, during breaks, even in some classes. And I have no glue what came in that stupid mind that belonges to Eleonore Brown to become friends with that thing.

Oscar Williams.

I hate that guy. He's a typical rich dude who thinks he's everything with his daddy's stupid money. Oscar is pretty popular and has some girls around him. But he never did anything with it.

As far as I know he doesn't have a lot of friends who are girls, so I don't know what his idea with Eleonore is. But I already don't like it.

And no, i'm not jealous or some other shit like that. But Oscar and Eleonore? Come on, she can do so much better than that.

I have no idea what happend to me, but from
every moment I see them together I get a stupid feeling inside of me. I can't look away from them. Every girl around me becomes invisible.

Why the fuck did she choose to become friends with Oscar?

Eleonore

-

When Eleonore arrived at the Walters it was to quiet if you know what I mean. She arrived later then normal, which she told Katherine so the older lady wouldn't be mad. Eleonore hanged out after school with Oscar catching up. Cole and Jackie picked her up, and to be honest that car ride was extremely akward.

The moment they came into the kitchen Jackie tried to say something but got quickly interrupted by Katherine. "Cole do you know anything about a bet with Isaac this morning?" Eleonore saw Jackie's eyes immediately shifting towards the blond-hair boy. But that boy just srugged his shoulders "I have no idea, what you're talking about."

"Are you serious?" "I didn't quiet catch that."  Katherine and George spoke at the same time disappointed in their elder son. "It was just a joke." Cole laughed slightly but Jackie's face saddend. Poor girl. She spents her whole afternoon with a boy who helped to bleach her hair.

"Jackie i'm so sorry" the redhead face softend as she looked towards the sad girl. Jackie shrugged her shoulders "it's fine, i'm fine" Katherine offered to help her but she was quick to ran upstairs.

The rest of dinner time was rather quiet and akward, no one said a single word.

After dinner Eleonore went into her shared room with Jackie to check in on the girl. As she went inside she saw Jackie struggling to dye her hair. "Need some help?" Eleonore smiled softly "I would love some help" jackie offered the girl her dye brush.

"I'm sorry for how they acted" Eleonore was focused on dyeing Jackie's hair. "You can't do anything about it" Eleonore looked at Jackie through the mirror "You don't deserve this, but look. Your hair is finished." She twirled the now again black-haired girl around on her chair. "Thank you, it looks amazing!" Jackie hugged Eleonore.

"You wan't me to get you some food? You didn't had a change to eat something?" Eleonore suggested "How about we watch a film." Jackie smiled opening her laptop and Eleonore got immediately excited "I'm gonna get popcorn and some drinks, choose a good film!"

Eleonere arrived in the kitchen and putted the popcorn in the microwave while pouring soda in glasses. The moment the popcorn was ready she also poured it in a bowl and went upstairs to her shared room.

"Whats the film" Eleonore placed down the food on Jackie's bed. "What about wild child?" Jackie suggested "Perfect! I love that movie"

The two girls enjoyed watching their movie, and watching Freddie Kingsley of course. After the movie they talked some more and gossip before drifting of to sleep.

_______________