˗ˏˋ001'ˎ˗

——————-
Eleonore

-

Eleonore was sitting at the table with her mom
and dad when they told her the news. "Mom, you can't do this to me!' Eleonore practically begged her parents. "You're dad and I have to go for work, and you're not old enough yet to stay on your own. I don't see the problem you love the Walters" her mom explained. "It sure wil be fine sweatheart" her dad added. "It's not about the Walters, it's about isaac."
Eleonore hated Isaac Garcia after what he did. (Which is obvious ofcourse). And to be honest, she didn't really talked to any Walter anymore. It's not that she didn't liked them anymore, she just kept her distance from them after the Isaac accident. "Who says you have to talk to him? Come on honey, Katherine and George will take amazing care of you. Plus there is also a new girl there" Audrey spoke taking Eleonore out of her thoughts.
Eleonore face lighted up a bit after hearing the news "A new girl? Who? Why?" She started asking, eleonore loves meeting new people.
"Here name is Jackie, she lost her family in a car accident. Katherine told me she's a very smart and nice girl." Her mom informed her. "Just go, for us?" Her dad asked her. Eleonore sighs knowing she doesn't have any other. "Fine, i'll pack my stuff" "Thank you thank you honey, you'll have so much fun!" Audrey hugged her happily while Chris gave his daughter a warm smile.

Eleonore was packing her stuff while texting her bestfriend.

-

ELEONORE: Jul, guess what!

JULIA: What? You finally read a book?

ELEONORE: Funny, but no. My parents are away for work, and I need to stay with Walters!

JULIA: Oh lala, so with Isaac huh. That's gonna be awesome.

ELEONORE: You're so much help, thank you.

JULIA: It's always a pleasure to help you. 🥰

ELEONORE: Well, I have to continue packing I see you at the school?

JULIA: See ya, good luck in boys heaven!

-

Eleonore turned of her phone and continued with packing. It was now already 11pm so she decided to put on her pjs. Just some blue checkered trousers and a white croptop. She jumped in bed and decided to watch after we fell before she went to bed.

Isaac

-

I was sitting in my room talking with my brother about all different things when we hear katherine asking if we all want to come to the living room, weird.
Me and Lee went downstairs and sat down on the couch together with the nine other kids. "So we have some news to tell you guys.." George said with a smile. Before any could ask a question Katherine quickly spoke excitedly "Eleonore is staying her for a year because her parents are going on a trip for work"
You've got to be kidding me. Eleonore fucking Brown is staying here. Some kids answered rather happy, but I didn't say a word.
I hate her, we were together but I kissed someone else, I mean she was just to hot to not kiss. How did I need to knew that Eleonore was standing just behind the corner?
Anyways, its done now and i'm completely over here. But now she's staying here. Don't dare to think that i'm happy about that fact. "Why the fuck is she staying here? You can't do that" I said rather harsely. "She is Isaac. End of discussion." Katherine said "but I don't like her and she definitely doesn't like me back." "Then you shouldn't have cheated on her" "But-" katherine cutted me of "No more buts Isaac, go to sleep its late" and with that I didn't say anything else and just went upstairs.

____________