Chapter 3: Deep Sleep PT 4

(The gang enters the Playhouse. It was the dangerous place in the Playcare that Ollie warned them not to enter.)

Timon: Man. We were told not to go in here.

(Suddenly, a small little Smiling Critter plushie comes out of a hole in the wall. Cadpig sees the little CatNap plush.]

Cadpig: Hey, little guy. (Walks towards him)

Lucky: Uh, Cadpig, what are you doing?

Junko: Yeah, why are you walking towards that thing? We don't what that little thing is.

Cadpig: Don't worry about it. I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy. Come here, little Squishy. (baby talking)

["Squishy" bites Dory]

Cadpig: Ow!

KickinChicken: Cadpig! That's a hostile Critter!

Cadpig: Bad Squishy! Bad Squishy!

Tommy: Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Get away!

[He scares it away with the orange flare gun hand.]

Wile E. Coyote: Let me see that.

Cadpig: Don't touch it. Don't touch it.

Wile E. Coyote: I'm not gonna touch it. I just want to look. Come here. (Exams her paw and puts a band aid over it)

Cadpig: Ow! Ow! Ow!

Wile E. Coyote: It doesn't look bad. You'll be fine. But now we know, don't we... that we don't want to touch these again. Let's be thankful that it was just a little toy. 

Cadpig: Okay.

(Miss Joy sees a purple VCR Player immediately after entering the Playhouse.)

Miss Joy: Hey! Here's a VCR Player!

Ruby: (Coughs) (Coughs) That would mean there's a (Coughs) VHS Tape somewhere around here.

(They wandered around a bit looking for the purple VHS tape until Fifi found it hidden under a sign after exiting the area. It was labeled: "CatNap Check-In".)

Fifi La Fume: I found it! 

Wallace: Nice job, Fifi!

Fifi La Fume: It says here that the tape is called CatNap Check-In.

PickyPiggy: Oh, it's a CatNap tape.

Bobby Bearhug: Hope it gives us some important things about CatNap.

(Fifi puts the tape into the VCR and the TV turns on to show CatNap's face on the TV.)

Leith Pierre: "Okay... this is... CatNap. Uhhh... experiment #1188... What's his real name again?"

Unheard Employee: (tells him CatNap's real name)

Leith Pierre: "Ah! Okay." (clears throat) "Heya Theo! How ya doin' bud?

Wallace: Theo? Who's Theo? Was he an employee who worked for this company that turned into CatNap?

(Junko and Ruby were nervous and looked towards the ground)

Ruby: Maybe.

Junko: It's possible. (Nervous chuckle)

Leith Pierre: Normally, I'd have Dr. Sawyer do this but he's uhhh... out, let's say. So, you got me until they find his replacement. First off: congrats! This is officially your 4th year in your new body. And you've made some real progress pal. I was told that when you and the other smiling critters, y'know, DogDay, PickyPiggy, yadda yadda yadda, were added into Playcare, that you weren't really getting along too well with the kids like everybody else was. But look at you now! The kids love ya, and that red smoke. I mean- That's fantastic, isn't it?! Is his uh, voice thingy still broken-"