Chapter 3: Deep Sleep PT 2

(They go down the stairs that goes under the statue. They opened the door and goes down more stairs until they enter a control room. They enter from a door under the Hoppy Hopscotch statue but don't find Ollie.)

Pumbaa: Holy cow, guys. This must be the control room.

Simba: Yeah, just don't touch anything.

Patch: We're supposed to grab a key form here.

Lucky: But where do we get the key from? Ollie said he can give us a key down here.

(Penelope sees a small tube behind a square gate fence. She opens it up and sees a key hanging on a hook inside the small tube. She grabs it.)

Penelope: I got the key!

Timon: So, he did give us one. Thank you, Ollie!

(The phone rings again and Wile answers it.)

Ollie: So, you got the key...

Precious: Yes, we do.

Ollie: Now, the question you're probably asking yourself is: Where does it go?

Sally: We were about to ask that.

Ollie: Well, head back out, and you should find a door just to the left of the cable car you took down here.

Lucky: Okay! Thanks!

(They head back out into the Playcare and sees a door beside the cable car.)

Penny: There's the door over there.

(Tommy unlocks the door and they go in. Soon, they encounter large machine that contains the red smoke sleeping gas.)

All: Woah!

All: Woah!

Rolly: What is this?

Ollie: Welcome to the Gas Production Zone, the beating heart of the whole evil Playcare system. All that gas you see coming from the machine is made right here in the factory. It's called "The Red Smoke".

Timon: The red smoke?

Patch: Why is it called that? 

Ollie: It's called The Red Smoke because it has a primary effect putting whoever inhales it to sleep. However, it has been noted on multiple occasions that the smoke also causes intense nightmares and hallucinations. For example, my friend Marie Payne saw some sort of "Colorless Monster" after inhaling the smoke.

Pumbaa: Oh my! That sounds horrible! Children inhaling this smoke causes them to have scary nightmares and hallucinations!

Timon: This might do the same to Wallace! Catnap might use it on him too! 

Ollie: Don't worry, I'll help you through this! Right now, it's all headed off to the right. We need to make that red smoke go to the left instead. That's how we can get to him.