Sir Pentious: Disgusting?

Alastor: Despicable?

Vaggie: ...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone.

Alastor: Hmm.

Alastor vanishes into black smoke.

Y/N: But yes. Vaggie's....tits, are nice.

Angel Dust: Ok, when did you see her tits?

Vaggie: That's non of your business! It's just,...last night I was upset. Y/N comforted me and...well, one thing lead to another.

Angel Dust: You two fucked last night? Is that all the racket I heard last night?

Y/N nodded.

Husk: I'm just surprised your not upset with her lying to you.

Y/N and Vaggie blushed and nodded.

Y/N: Well, sorta. I'm kinda hurt she didn't tell me, but I'm not upset that she never said she was an angel. I never asked. And...well, people... people have their reasons for keeping things to themselves. It's like, um, like when I have a new interest, or something I'm really into, but I don't talk about it right away because I'm not sure how people will react, or if they'll understand. And... and that's just a small thing compared to being an angel.

Just then the door flung open as Velvette walked in as if she owned the place, on the phone.

Velvette: Vox, you and the piss baby can handle the place whine I'm gone, can you. I've got a splitting headache and I'm fucking exhausted from today! Yes. See you soon.

Velvette hung up and looked at the group, particularly Y/N. She was looking at him with 80% love, and 20% lust.

Velvette: Well, well, well, look who it is! Mr. Charming himself. Are you ready for some fun tonight?

She winks and nudges him playfully, enjoying the banter. Vaggie and Niffty were getting jealous.

Y/N: Uh, hey Velvette, I, um... didn't expect to see you here.

Angel Dust: Ya. Why are you here?

Velvette: What? I'm suddenly not allowed to visit my boyfriend? Well, surprise! I had a crap filled day at work. First Valentino was complaining because he didn't have any alcohol! And he was complaining about the stunt you pulled on him last night! So I've gotta listen to they for an hour! Next nobody in my department knows how to to make a fucking dress! Then the girls are late getting ready with dressing, so my fashion show starts late! Next I have to deal with two fish bitches who thought they were top bitches! God, I have a headache. So, I figured being with my boyfriend would make me feel better.