Funny and best moments with Owners' pets(Kittisaurus Livestream clips parody)

AN: I gotta do funny moments with my two favorite characters along with WPC characters, as well as two supporting characters. Also, my main OC could be included because she loves both of her favorite characters. This version is a parody of Claire Luvcat's livestream clips. After I watched it on the YouTube, they're pretty funny and cute for me. I decided to do my version because it'll more hilarious and cute at the same times. Also, the original video is link above. Enjoy the funny and best moments!

Clip One: Crazy Komugi Show

*Iroha with her pet Komugi, in her dog form, are ready for diffrent tricks.*

Iroha(Raising her hand): Good girl, Komugi! *Komugi places her head on her palm* Oh, you're such a good girl. *Picks upa dog treat for Komugi* Here, have a treat! 

*She throws a dog treat and it flies on Komugi's mouth and swallows it.*

Iroha: Good girl, Komugi. *Komugi places her head on her palm again* Such a good girl. Another treat! *Throws another dog treat.*

*Komugi then finds a treat after fell on the floor, and then eats it.*

Komugi: Woof! That was awesome, woof!

Iroha: I know, right? I have to do this to use up your energy reserves. *Moves her hand once again* Good girl, Komugi.

*Komugi once again puts her head on Iroha's palm.*

Iroha(Picks up a dog treat): Attagirl. Eat up! *Throws a dog treat*

Komugi(Eats up a dog treat after Iroha threw it): Yummy. How tasty, woof!

Iroha: Attagirl! Good girl, Komugi! *Raises her hand, and Komugi places her head on her palm* Good girl. Eat up! *Throws another dog treat.*

*Komugi then finds a treat again after fell on the floor.*

Satoru(Arrives with his pet Daifuku): Hi, Iroha.

Iroha: Hello, Satoru. What's up?

Satoru: Oh, Komugi is doing some sort of tricks. Interesting.

Iroha: I know, right? Check it out. *Raises her hand once more* Good girl, Komugi. *Komugi then once more places her head on her palm* So good! Okay! *Throws a dog treat, Komugi then swallows it.*

Satoru: That was amazing. Isn't it, Daifuku.

*Daifuku nods his head yes. Satoru then smiles.*

Iroha(Picks up another treat): Komugi! Run for it! *Throws a treat* Go!

*Komugi chases after a treat which is thrown by Iroha, and then eats up a treat.*

Komugi(Comes back to her owner): That was fun, right, woof?

Iroha: It is. *Raises her hand* Good girl, Komugi! *Accidentally places her hand on Komugi's face.* Wait... Let's try again!

Komugi: Okay, woof. *Places her head on Iroha's hand*

*Satoru then watches to see more Komugi's trick, while Daifuku looks at two of them after Satoru left him go.*

Iroha: Paw! *Komugi puts her paw on her palm* Attagirl! *Picks up a dog treat* Okay! There! *Throws a dog treat* Go!

*Komugi then goes after treat, and eats it.*

Iroha: Concentrate! Front paw! *Komugi places her paw on her palm again* Attagirl! Eat up! 

*As Komugi gets up, Iroha notices Daifuku does the same despite he's a rabbit.* 

Iroha(Laughs): Why'd you get up too?