Yonaru's beloving fictional characters moment Part 2: Roodee and his other form

AN: Here's part 2 focusing on my awesome character with other form. If you didn't saw part 1 about my two cute characters moment, go and find out. Anyways, onto the part 2.

*Yonaru(Me), her cute fictional characters, and Clara enjoying outside together after they had good moments until Roodee arrived.*

Roodee: Hey, guys.

Yonaru(Me): OMG. Hello there, Roodee.

Roodee: I'm here what you're up to.

Yonaru(Me): Can't you see that Kimbo and Mouse been close friends. *Points a koala and robotic mouse are really close*

Roodee: Gee, I never expect that Kimbo has a nice robotic mouse friend with him, although Clara was with him.

Mouse: Well, now that you mention it. I am animal mechanical, aren't I?

Roodee: Okay. I bet you are.

Kimbo: So... What about you, Roodee?

*Roodee got confused by what Kimbo ask him.*

Roodee: I'm not to sure, but I wonder if Yonaru think about my other guy.

Yonaru(Me): Wait. Did you just say "other guy", Roodee?

Roodee: Kinda, but not sure if I gonna mess up while in this form.

Yonaru(Me): Okay...  You're right.

Clara: Now you talking. But, I don't want my boyfriend getting scared.

Yonaru(Me): Yeah, he doesn't like scary stuff, right Kimbo?

*Kimbo nods his head yes.*

Clara(Comforts her boyfriend): Don't worry, Kimbo. I'll be with you just in case.

Kimbo: Okay...

Mouse: Yonaru?

Yonaru(Me): Yes?

Mouse: I wonder what Roodee's other form might be look like.

Yonaru(Me): I can tell you. To my friend, Roodee was hulk inspired character, am I right?

Mouse: Really? Oh, dear. Is it scary?

Roodee: I'm pretty sure Yonaru and my friends think that I became something bigger, scarier, and agressive, sort of.

Yonaru(Me)(Sigh): Welp, I have no choice, but we can find out now.

Roodee: Okay, if you say so, Yonaru.

Yonaru(Me): Are you gonna okay, pal? I know what your other form look like, although you don't know anyone but me when you're warped.

*Roodee nods his head yes.*

Roodee: Well, darn. Here I go then.  *He remove his glasses, and gave them to Yonaru(Me)*

*Kimbo began to get slightly nervous, but Clara calms him down.*

Mouse: So, what now?

Yonaru(Me)(Still holding Roodee's glasses): Looks like Roodee is transforming after his glasses are removed.

*After his glasses removed, Roodee went into his other form.*

Clara: So that's Roodee's other form, right?

Yonaru(Me): Yup, it is. *Looks at Roodee while he's in this form* I'm sure if I can't resist his other form.

*It wasn't until Mouse hears the sound of the growl, which is turns up to be Roodee in his other form.*

Mouse(Freaks out): AAH! WOAH! *Hides behind Yonaru(Me)*

Yonaru(Me): What's wrong, Mouse?

Mouse(Behind Yonaru(Me)): I'm sorry, Yonaru. But, Roodee's other form slightly scared me.

Yonaru(Me): Don't worry, maybe I'm not the only one who loved Roodee's other form.

Kimbo(Shaking in fear): Oh, my goodness. He's surely scary.

Clara(Comforts her boyfriend): Stay calm it's just Roodee's other form, Kimbo.

Kimbo: Okay, I'll calm down.

Yonaru(Me): Come on, guys. Roodee's other form isn't a problem for me.

Mouse: You're right.

*Roodee then roars, causing Mouse covers her ears due it's louder.*

Mouse(Covering her ears): Oh, my gosh. His roar is so loud.

Yonaru(Me): Don't worry about this, Mouse. I know it is loud.

Mouse: Oh, okay.

Yonaru(Me): You know what? I'm going to talk with him while he's in this form.

Kimbo(Freaking out): Yonaru, what in the world are you doing?! Is he gonna hurt you? I don't like if you'll get seriously hurt.

Yonaru(Me): Don't ya worry, Kimbo. I'm gonna be okay.

Mouse: Yonaru, before you do. I must say, I'm not freaking out, I'm just hope if you're gonna be okay.

Yonaru(Me): Thanks, Mouse. *To Clara* Hey Clara, hold Roodee's glasses for second. *Gives Roodee's glasses to Clara*

Clara: Oh, okay. You can do it, and be careful.

*Yonaru(Me) smiles at racoon before looks at Roodee, who is still in his other form.*

*Yonaru(Me) walks up to the giant capuchin. Roodee growls. Kimbo and Mouse then covers their eyes due they don't want to see Yonaru(Me) getting injured.*

Yonaru(Me): Woah, he's really huge. But I could calm him down. I hope if it'll work. *Calms Roodee down* Shh. Easy now, big guy. I must tell you it's me. Yonaru. Please don't hurt me, I know why you're in this form, because I was impressed.

*At first, Roodee didn't even attack her. He just looked at her*

Mouse(Opens her eyes): Huh? She did it...

Kimbo(Sigh in relief): Thank goodness. But how did she calm him down?

Yonaru(Me): Well, looks like you know me.

Clara: Oh, my gosh, Yonaru. How did he know you?

Yonaru(Me): We're close, Clara. That's what happened.

*She pats Roodee's face, and he agreed with a small growl, causing Mouse almost freaks out.*

Yonaru(Me): Mouse, relax, it's not in a bad way, it's just a happy one.

Mouse(Sighs in relief): What a relief.

Yonaru(Me): Speaking of relief. Roodee, I think it's time to turn you back, okay?

*Roodee then understood what Yonaru(Me) said*

Clara(Gives Roodee's glasses to Yonaru(Me)): Here you go.

Yonaru(Me): Thanks.

*She places glasses back on Roodee's face, and returns to his normal form.*

Yonaru(Me)(Picks up Roodee): Roodee, I'm so glad that you're able to recognize me.

*Roodee later wakes up, and noticed he was in Yonaru(Me)'s arms.*

Roodee:  Oh, what am I doing in your arms?

Yonaru(Me): I can explain to you, Roodee. After you're transformed, you're pretty agressive, and trying to hurt anyone. But I managed to calm you down, and talked to you. Once you was calm, you're actually nice to me in this form.

Roodee: Oh, it really make sense.

Mouse: Yonaru, thank goodness that you're alright.

Yonaru(Me): Thanks. I hope this will never happen something terrible again, right?

All: Yes.

*Yonaru and others laughs after they had moment about she manage to talk with Roodee when he's in this form.*