Seed 16 - A meeting with the Leader of ORB and the deal

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Uzumi:As you its your choice Commander Teves, I thought it over many times whether it would've been wiser just to protect the people and leave that ship and Mobile suits.

Now that suprised the EA a bit I mean its like your thinking if you want to invate a unknown to your family and all that but for me I did made the right choice but I will leave and accept the consequences.

Uzumi:To this moment, I'm still not sure if the right decision was made

Jude: For your people we have aboard our ships yes and for us we apologize for the trouble.

Murrue:I'm terribly sorry—

Uzumi:Forget it, We are just as much at fault for what happened and Orb owes Jude and his Company their life

Graves:Its it because you support to make the G-Project

Uzumi:Hoh and how did you know about that?

Graves:Just a few bets and one of them Earth doesn't have the right place to build it and second Mira Yamato's story.

Uzumi:I see, We hope to obtain from you the Strike's and the Blitz's Battle data to this point and have you lend us its Pilot.. Coordinator Mira Yamato as well Shadow Company's data of the Shnanjuu, Delta Plus and the Unicorn as well the Pilot of the Unicorn, Eudardo Jude Teves, for technical cooperation with Morgenroete

When Uzumi mention the Unicorn made I flinch sure I could lend the data of the other Mobile Suits but the Unicorn was something he need to keep secret though the others notice his flinch when mentioning the Unicorn.

Mu:Kid did you know about him asking about the Unicorn?

Jude:Yeah and I just saw that a mile away, Lord Athha, I don;t mind about the other Mobile Suits but could you leave out the Unicorn at least.

Uzumi:Oh and why's that Commander

Jude: It's a special unit from the rest we of Shadow Company have I just want to make sure the data doesn;t get leak in anyway but as for the Blitz considering the fact you were the ones to manufactured it it's only Natural to have it be check and the data collected by you and Orb sir.

The only reason I even agreed to sell the data on his other Mobile Suits when looking at the Shadow Garden's database he happen to stumble upon the same schematics of the Mobile Suits they currently have but excluding anything from the Universal Century excluding the cockpit design but more on the Cosmic Era that matches the performance with their Mobile Suits of the UC and the energy source being the same as what Gundams use in this era uses which was an Ultracompact Energy Battery which is double the energy capacity but dub 'Energy Filler' like in Code Geass without looking anything suspicious with a note saying 'This schematics will he helpful should Orb would want data on your Mobile Suits' which I am extremely grateful for.

Uzumi:Mmmm... I can agree on that Commander but now what about Earth Alliance, Should you agree, I'm sure that we can provide you with extensive assistance for your ship

I know its hard for you guys since you own the parts and building to them and a lot more since it was Mira made the OS system but I already agree on the deal beside on the Unicorn's Data and it blueprints.

Murrue:Lord Uzumi, that's

Jude:Murrue please accept the deal, I bet they already had made a Mobile suits of their own but the missing component is the OS for Natural Pilots, the MS data and even they use my OS its still hard to use for the ORB made Mobile Suits

Now that got their attention as my shadows are ready to draw their sidearms while Uzumi was shock to hear what I just said I mean come on I know about the Astray back on my old world since it was the head for the Masamune and the Akatsuki Mobile suits