OTP :

Y/n - "Hey kook, where are you?

JK - "Almost there babe"

Y/n - "Ok, come soon bye"

JK - "Yep, bye"

She informed her mom about his arrival. Mr. Kim came down the stairs and asked y/n.

Mr. Kim - "Where's you're boyfriend? When is he gonna come?"

Just then the bell rang.

Y/n - "He's here I'll check"

She excitedly went and opened the door to see her handsome boyfriend standing there.

Y/n - "Hey baby"

Y/n - "Hey baby"

They both hugged each other.

Y/n - "I missed you so much"

JK - "I missed you too love, btw you look so pretty darling"

Y/n - "Thank you, you look handsome as well, let's go my parents are waiting!"

She wrapped her arm around his and they began walking towards the dinning room.

Y/n - "Mom dad meet my boyfriend Jungkook"

Jungkook bowed respectfully to her parents and greeted them.

JK - "Hello Mr. And Mrs. Kim good to see you!"

Mrs. Kim - "Hello dear, y/n he's very handsome!!"

Y/n blushed and looked at him who is already smiling so much.

JK - "Thank you Mrs. Kim"

Mr. Kim - "Let's sit and talk"

They all sat and Mr. Kim noticed how jungkook pulled out a chair for y/n to sit then sat down. Mrs. Kim served everyone the dinner.

Mrs. Kim - "Jungkook I'm sorry I don't know what you like so I just randomly made something"

JK - "No Mrs. Kim it's absolutely fine and I love home made food"

Mrs. Kim - "Taste and tell me how's it?"

Everyone started eating then jungkook said.

JK - "It's really good Mrs. Kim.. Now I got to know where y/n got her cooking skills from!"

The ladies chuckled.

Mr. Kim - "Y/n cooks for you?"

Y/n - "Yes dad I often bring lunch to his office"

He nodded.

Mr. Kim - "So have you been in a relationship before?"

JK - "No Mr. Kim it's my first time being in a relationship although I have dated 2 girls before but I wouldn't consider them as a relationship because it was set up by my mom"

Mr. Kim - "How old are you?"

JK - "30"

Mrs. Kim - "What! You don't look 30 at all I thought you're 25 or 26 something like that"

He chuckled.

Mr. Kim - "That's too old my daughter is very young than you"

Mrs. Kim - "There's nothing wrong in that honey, age is just a number"

Y/n - "Dad the age gap was never a barrier in our relationship"

Mr. Kim - "I heard you both are together since 2 years you didn't bother to tell us?"

JK - "To be honest Mr. Kim we both were in a serious relationship for the first time and were just starting to know each other I also didn't wanted to pressurise y/n about it"

Mr. Kim nodded understanding his words and thinking he's a mature man.

Mr. Kim - "What do you're parents think about my daughter?"

JK - "They love her very much like their own daughter especially my mom, she said y/n's very pretty, smart and very good at cooking"

Mrs. Kim - "I love the fact that I never had to nag y/n about learning how to cook because she already knew everything and it's her hobby besides"

He nodded smiling then admired y/n.

Mr. Kim - "How much do you earn?"

JK - "I earn well  so that you're daughter won't have any problem and I provide her with all comforts I assure you"

He smiled eye to eye with Mr. Kim fully confident with his words.

Y/n - "Actually dad the real reason why we wanted to meet is that me and jungkook want to get married.. We have dated enough and got to know each other well we also love each other what's the problem?"

Mrs. Kim - "I accept you're relation, jungkook is a really good man and you can find no one better than him for yourself"

JK - "Thank you for believing me Mrs. Kim"

Mrs. Kim - "Call me mom dear"

He nodded feeling really happy.

Y/n - "Dad what about you?"

Mr. Kim - "Dear I think you should wait 2 to 3 years more you're just 23...how will you handle all of this?"

Y/n - "Dad you said me if I'm happy then you don't want anything else then what's the problem?"

Mr. Kim - "Are you really happy?"

Y/n - "I'm more than happy dad I really love him so much I could never love someone the way I love him... He's perfect for me please dad"

He could see the fear in her eyes of losing the love of her life. He could see how much she loves him. In her eyes nothing but pure love was seen for the man beside her who was as scared as her.

Mr. Kim - "Okay I accept for you're marriage with jungkook"

Y/n - "Thank you dad"

They all hugged each other.

Later :

Jungkook was riding the car the car with y/n sitting beside him with her head rested upon his shoulder.

Y/n - "I feel so happy"

JK - "Me too.. I can't wait to grow old with you my love"

Y/n - "I love you"

JK - "I love you too sweetheart"

He kissed her forehead.