🐰33 Part - 4🐰

Author's Pov :

Jungkook covered y/n with his coat and lowly said into her ears.

JK - "Hana is here.. Bring yourself together"

Y/n nodded, wiping off her tears
She consoled her herself that she can't cry nor be weak in front of her kid. Jungkook made them sit in his car and drove off to his mansion as hana and y/n are going to stay with him.

Hana - "Mommy is daddy a bad person?"

Y/n - "He is baby.. But not a bad person for you"

It's true that jaehyun is a total jerk but he never raised his voice at Hana, always smiled when he was with her. He cried when Hana was born but that doesn't mean he isn't a good person of course she can't tell everything to Hana so she has to be quite.

JK - "Starting from now you both are going to stay with me"

Y/n - "till I find a place of my own"

JK - "But you can always come back to me y/n"

He looked sincerely into her coffee brown eyes which were deeply hurt but still smiled while enduring the pain.

JK - "We have reached"

He got down from the car and went to y/n's side of the door and opened it for her. He held Hana in his arms and forwarded his hand for y/n to catch while getting down. While getting fully down y/n lost her balance but JK was quick enough to hold her waist and save her. Y/n's hand landed in his chest both of them were lost into each other's eyes.

JK - "Be careful"

Y/n nodded letting go of him, JK did the same. Hana was fascinated by Jungkook's huge and beautiful mansion which also had a swimming pool.

Hana - "Koo you're home is so big"

JK - "It's you're home too sweetheart"

She smiled at him. They went in and a maid greeted jungkook.

JK - "They are gonna stay with me, make sure to take good care of them"

The maid nodded and asked for dinner. Jungkook made her cook what Hana and y/n's wants.

JK - "Y'all have to stay in my room as the guest room isn't cleaned at the moment"

Y/n - "It's fine we'll-"

JK - "It's not.. It will affect hana's and your health"

Y/n quietly nodded. Jungkook opened the door of his room and a tiny little creature barked seeing his master.

Hana - "A puppy!!"

JK - "Hey bam"

He caressed his head.

Hana - "Koo can i play with bam?"

JK - "Sure sweetheart"

Hana played with bam and surprisingly they got along well.

JK - "You can freshen up"

Y/n - "I don't have clothes"

He went to his walk in closet and took out his white shirt and a pair of black shorts.

JK - "You can wear them after having shower, I'll bandage you're wounds when you're done"

She nodded taking his clothes and going into the washroom.
Hana went downstairs in the living room with bam for having dinner and watching cartoon.
Y/n came out in jungkook's clothes she was looking very cute as she is small compared to jungkook. JK just smiled seeing her. Both of them sat down on the bed and JK began treating her wounds. She hissed as the antiseptic came in contact with her wound.

JK - "I'm sorry I'll be more gentle"

In 10 minutes jungkook as done and hesitated to ask something to y/n.

JK - "Y/n...if you're comfortable can you tell me what happened with you and jaehyun?"

She nodded turning to face him with her head low and hands on her lap playing with her fingers while, she began telling the story of her messed up life.

Y/N - "My family only had me and my mom dad.. We were living very happily. My dad was a farmer he had two quite big farms whereas my mom was a middle school literature teacher.
When I was doing my degree my father lost both of his land it was actually the landlord who took it away by cheating him.. My dad fought a lot but ended up getting beaten. I worked hard to pay my university fees and to have food.
I did part time job also night shifts in various places but all of that money was only spent on my university. Later even my mom was paralyzed I was devastated. Later my dad met jaehyun who was very sweet with my father and offered money for my mom's health also for my dad to buy land. Everything again started becoming normal not until covid started... After 6 months jaehyun demanded for his money my dad could only play 1/4th of the amount, they had many arguments cause of that... When jaehyun saw me for the first time he demanded to marry me even if my dad didn't repay him back.
I agreed to it as I couldn't see my dad being like this.

When me and jaehyun got married, he was very sweet to me. I felt a little relieved but after 3 months of my marriage
My parents passed away and after another 3 months I became pregnant... After my parents passing jaehyun turned into a complete different person.. He used to forcefully have sex with me, abuse me, he even stopped me from studying. He never used to let me out of the house. My life was inside the four walls of the house. I only had one reason to live that was hana"

Y/n finished her story while sobbing. Jungkook felt very bad for her. He hugged her then y/n completely broke down in front of him.

JK - "Now it's all in the past... I'll help you with getting a divorce with him, you always have me"

Y/n - "Thank you so much"

They sat there hugging each other. Lessening the pain in her heart by crying and thanking God for sending a angel like jungkook.

Want another part???