🐰14🐰

◦•●◉✿Happy Birthday✿◉●•◦

Jungkook's Pov :

I'm using my phone while y/n is hugging me from left side and sleeping. I'm awake cause it's going to be 12 soon I wanna surprise her. I checked the time it's 11:55. Yes!! 5 more minutes I carefully removed y/n's hands from my waist and got down from the bed. Silently I exited the room and went to kitchen to bring her birthday cake. I made it from my own hands of course by watching a recipe. I'm not a chef.

The Cake :

I took the cake carefully and walked upstairs to our bedroom

I took the cake carefully and walked upstairs to our bedroom. I lit the candles when I reached the bedroom and turned on the lights while singing.

JK - "Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to my love... Happy birthday to you!!"

I saw how confused her face is. I chuckled and walked futher in. I placed the cake on her lap before kissing her forehead.

JK - "Happy Birthday My Love"

Y/N - "Thank you koo"

She smiled at me. We both kissed each other. I handed y/n the knife for cutting the cake. She first made a wish, blow the candles and then cut the cake. She fed me the first bite I did the same to her.

Y/N - "Did you make it?"

JK - "Yep just for my wife!"

Y/N - "Aww... Thank you so much kookie!!"

She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. In a few seconds we broke the hug.

JK - "Let's sleep baby you need to have a lot of energy for the upcoming hours"

She giggled and nodded. I went down and kept the cake back into the refrigerator before coming back. We both slept in each other's arms.

Morning :

I woke up from my sleep and saw y/n is still sleeping. I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed. I freshed up and went to kitchen for preparing breakfast for my birthday girl.

But before preparing breakfast I went to a near by flower shop and brought a white and lavender flower bouquet for my birthday girl then I walked back home. When I reached home.
I quickly prepared pancakes with berries and honey on top of it. I also made some coffee because y/n loves coffee in the morning.

Then I walked to our bedroom to wake up y/n.

JK - "Y/n-ah good morning baby get up!!"

I opened up the curtains. I heard y/n groan and sit up. I kissed her forehead.

JK - "Happy birthday babygirl"

Y/N - "Thank you kookie"

JK - "This is for you love"

I handed her the flower bouquet.

Y/N - "Aww kookie

Y/N - "Aww kookie... That's so sweet of you thank you baby"

She got on my lap and kissed me multiple times. I giggled and kissed her back.

JK - "Do you like it baby?"

She nodded smeling the flowers then smiling to herself.

JK - "I know you love receiving flower bouquets"

Y/N - "How do you know?"

JK - "You said it on our first date baby"

She smiled and rested her forehead on mine.

Y/N - "When did I get so lucky?"

JK - "You are always lucky my love... Now come on get freshed I brought a dress for you it's in the bathroom wear it hm?"

She nodded before getting up. Till then I cleaned the bed and went to wash the utensils which I used for cooking. I sat there waiting for y/n to come. In a while I saw her coming looking pretty like always.

Y/N's POV :

Y/N's POV :

I wore the dress which jungkook brought for me. It's so comfortable and pretty. I'm so lucky to have him.
I walked out of the bedroom towards kitchen. I saw jungkook smiling at me I smiled back shyly.

JK - "You look very pretty"

He pulled out a chair for me to sit. I'm at aw when I saw food already prepared.

Y/N - "Did you make all these for me?"

JK - "Yes baby let's have it"

Y/N - "I'm so over whelmed right now"

JK - "Aww... My baby you deserve all of this"

I nodded while smiling at him. We then started eating.

Y/N - "It's so good kookie you're getting better day by day love"

JK - "Thank you my lady"

He bowed his head at me. We both chuckled and continued eating. After eating he washed the dishes while I'm talking with my mom. I ended the call when I was about to go near jungkook his mom called me. I picked it up.

OTP :

Y/N - "Hello eomma!!"

Mrs. Jeon - "Hello sweetie happy birthday"

Y/N - "Thank you eomma"

Mrs. Jeon - "You must be receiving a lot of wishing today right?"

We both chuckled.

Y/N - "Yes eomma... How are you and appa doing?"

Mrs. Jeon - "We are great dear. What about you and jungkook?"

JK - "We are doing great eomma"

Jungkook said while back hugging me.
Me and eomma chuckled once again.

Mrs. Jeon - "What are the plans for today? Jungkook are you taking y/n out today?"

JK - "Of course eomma but I won't tell where it's a surprise!!"

Mrs. Jeon - *chuckle* "Good.. Take good care of my daughter in law hm?"

JK - "Sure eomma by the way you must be proud of me eomma I did not even let y/n work today. I made breakfast for her and also I washed the dishes too!!"

Mrs. Jeon - "Wow that's great my kookie grew very big"

JK - "Eomma I'm big from before"

Mrs. Jeon - "Yes yes I know my baby"

We spoke for a while more then ended the call. The rest of the day we spent by watching movies, doing skin care making lunch together and then having nap for a while.

To Be Continued...