CHAPTER SEVEN

BROOKE SMITH

The match ends. Adam's team won and everyone walks out or go congratulates Adam and his team. We walks to Adam and he is glad to see us.

"Hi". He says to us.

"Guy, congratulations. that was good Adam. I enjoyed it". Lydia says.

"It was good. Congratulations". Alanna says.

"Thank you". Adam laughs and looks at me. "What do you think about the match Brooke?"

"It was good. You are really good. Congrats". I says knowing I didn't see the match because I was just thinking about the person I love.

"Thank you. See you girls later".

"Sure". Lydia says while I wave at him. We walk out together.

"Girls, I need to go see Jude". She says.

"Thank God I had Alanna. I would have been alone today again".

"Hey. I love you". She pecks me. "Bye. Bye Alanna". She says walking away.

"She has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, not quite long they started". I watches her. "What happened? Why did you two broke up?"

"My boyfriend?" I nods. "Wait, you should know him".

"Who?". I'm surprise small with the question she asked.

"My boyfriend. You live in the same neighborhood. His house is beside your house".

"Really?" I pretend I don't know. "I don't think I know him. We just got there last weekend".

"Really?"

"Yeah".

"Well". She walks and I walks with her, attentive to hear the story. "He doesn't feel the spark when he see me".

"What?"

"Yeah, he said that".

"That...was harsh. Sorry".

She laughs. "I'm good". She pauses. "I still love him and I know he will come back to me again".

I gives her a slow look. "Why did you say that?"

"I just feel that".

"Wow". I looks away, breathes out small.

Is this going to seperate us Alanna? Loving the same man?

"Tell me about this person you love". She asks and I turn to her.

"The person I love him?"

"Uhn"

"Well, I just love him because I feel my heart lean towards him all the time".

"Really?" She laughs. "When will you tell him?"

"I don't know"

"Or you don't know how to say it?"

"You caught me". I laughs. "Teach me"

"I have many experiences when it comes to dating. Come to me when you need help".

"Seriously"

"I was 13 when I had my first love".

"Wow"

"Just say that words I like you with a sincere look. It worked for me, and some too. Try it".

"Wow"

"Yeah". She laughs.

School ends and we take our things and start to leave. Alanna and I walks together. Lydia is nowhere to be found again. I don't want to disturb her.