eleven

"I bet that scarhead bribed someone from the seventh year to put his name in the bloody goblet." Rosie had to listen to her closest friend she made since arriving, Draco, as they made their way to their next class which was Defense Against the Dark Arts with Gryffindor. "At least there's a big chance of him dying."

Rosie hit the blonde on the shoulder with her book. "Don't say things like that, Draco. And I believe he didn't bribe someone but someone he knows put his name there. We just don't know who."

"Whose side are you on, Rosie? It seems like you're defending him." Draco slightly scoffed. "There are no taking sides here, Draco. Have you seen how Harry has been treated lately? It's awful." Rosie said as she looked in the distance to see that Hufflepuff students, including her brothers, surrounded the raven-haired boy.

"He deserves it, Rosie. Now, I don't want to waste my time looking at Potter getting berated by Hufflepuffs and it can result in us ending up in detention for being late. Now let's go." Draco grabbed Rosie's hand as he walked fast towards the DADA classroom, along with Rosie behind him. "Draco, slow down!" Rosie weakly giggled as she tried to match Draco's speed.

"Hey! Wait for me!"  Little Rosie said as she quickly tied her shoes and ran towards the blonde-haired young boy. "Jewel, you're so slow! You can never catch me!" The boy exclaimed as he sped up away from the small princess. "I-I'm...tired. C-Can we take a break?"  Rosie sat on the grass as she panted, catching for her breath.

"You're slow as a turtle, Jewel."

"Hey! At least I'm not an entitled brat like you." The young boy gasped at her. "Oh, you're going to pay for that." He said as he tickled Rosie. "This is not how you treat a princess!" She laughed as she tried to stop the boy from tickling her.

"Oh yeah, princess?" The boy smirked as he helped Rosie get up from the ground. "Yeah. It is very inappropriate." Rosie playfully crossed her arms and looked away from the boy. His face softened as he approached closer to the princess. "I'm sorry, Jewel. I didn't mean to offend you." The boy softly mumbled as he held both Rosie's hands.

"Can I make it up to you?" Rosie didn't answer him as his playful pout turned into a smirk. "Please?" The Quentellian slowly turned her head towards the boy with a smile. "Ice cream."

The boy chuckled at her response. "Ice cream, it is"

The bell rang as the class ended. Students quickly came out of the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom, including the Golden Trio, some were giggling, and some were scared. "That wasn't funny at all." The Slytherin Prince grunted. "Oh come on Draco. You should've seen your face!" Rosie giggled as they made their way to the Great Hall for lunch.

"It was terrifying. The damn spider was huge. And it was on my face!"

"You're exaggerating, Draco."

"I'm not. You couldn't understand because you were laughing your arse off with them, Gryffindors." Draco scoffed. "My father will be hearing about this."

"I heard someone got a spider on their face," Blaise said as he patted the blonde's shoulder, chuckling. "It's not funny, Zabini."

"Well, it was a tinsey bit funny, Draco." Rosie giggled. "Even the princess agrees, Malfoy. You did kind of deserve it." Draco rolled his eyes at them as they entered the Great Hall. People, mostly from Gryffindor, giggled and whispered as they saw the Slytherin Prince walk by their table.

"You okay, Malfoy? I heard you got a spider that messed up your hair! I bet your daddy will hear about it later." A sixth-year Gryffindor yelled, making a few students from other houses giggle and laugh. Malfoy looked at the Gryffindor and glared at him. His blood boiled from this, he was so close to beating up the boy but then he felt a hand holding his.

"Hey. Just ignore them, okay? They're not worth the trouble." Draco looked to see Rosie, holding his hand and attempting to calm him down. He looked at her as his face slowly softened.

"And I'm sorry about earlier."

Malfoy gave her a small smile in reply. He let go of her hand as they made their way to the Slytherin Table.

"Those damn Gryffindors think that they're better than us. Ridiculous." Malfoy scoffed as his mood instantly changed. He sat beside Nott and Rosie walked towards and sat by Pansy, sitting a few seats away from Nott.

"Nice to see your face again," Nott said while chuckling. "Oh please, not you too," Malfoy said as he buried his face with his hands. "You were shrieking like a girl, Malfoy. Sembravi una fighetta! "

"Don't go all Italian with me, Nott. Tu as l'air d'un connard coincé." Malfoy snickered as he glared at his friend.

"You two, just stop it. I could hear and understand you both. Childish assholes. Just let the rest of us eat in peace." Pansy said as she rolled her eyes at the two boys. Draco grunted in reply, glaring at his friend, who continued their conversation with Rosie.

"I noticed that you kept hanging out with the Smithstone girl. Any updates?" Theo asked as he played around with his pasta.

"Updates for what exactly, Nott?" The brunette chuckled at Malfoy as the blonde was confused. "Oh Merlin, you forgot? Blimey, Malfoy." Nott smirked as he leaned in onto Draco, whispering into his ear. "The bet, my friend."

Draco nearly spat out his drink as he heard those four words. "Not now, okay?" Theo chuckled at his friend while he continued eating his lunch.

"So later after class, meet me at the courtyard, okay? I have a surprise for you." Draco softly said to Rosie to her ear as the students rushed out of the Great Hall for their next class. "Yeah, sure! I'm excited to see what it is." The Quentellian exclaimed.

"See you later, then, princess."

"See you later too, dragon prince." Rosie giggled as she headed towards the Transfiguration classroom. Draco headed the other way to his next class, which was Potions. As he made his way to the dungeons, he could feel a pair of eyes watching him.

"What is it, Nott?" Malfoy asked without looking behind his back as his eyes were set on a book. "You said you'll tell me your updates on our bet."

"Can't it wait? I'm busy."

"Yeah and?" The blonde let out an annoyed sigh as he looked lazily at his friend. "Fine. I'm taking her out later after class, maybe trying to ask her out."

"What do you mean by 'maybe'? You're Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin Prince, and you're not even sure you'll score the princess?" Theo chuckled as he patted Malfoy's shoulder.

"Nott, you don't understand. I have a feeling that Rosie is seeing that twat, Diggory and it's been hard with him in the way." The brunette went from chuckling to laughing.

"A Hufflepuff is stealing your princess now? What happened to Draco Malfoy?"

"Stop it."

"Oh Malfoy, what did you do to make her slip away from your hands? You didn't even had her wrapped around your finger-"

"I said enough! You don't know what's been happening these past few weeks. So, sod off." Draco scoffed before walking towards the dungeons, making his way to class and leaving Theo in the hallway.

A/n: HI EVERYONE!!! So, I'm so sorry that I'm so late posting this chapter, I know it may be short but in the next few chapters, I'll make it longer :))) *in a good way*