five

October 25, 1994. 5 more days before the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive at Hogwarts for the upcoming Triwizard Tournament. Everyone is excited and preparing for the picking of champions. All of them wondered the same question--who will represent Hogwarts?

But before they get to celebrate the upcoming event, they must worry about exam week which lasts from Wednesday till Friday. Students were seen rushing to get to breakfast. In the Great Hall, students are getting ready for the exam and class, they are either studying, sleeping, surrounded by books or talking to their friends on their house tables.

"Come on Zabini! Just let me copy the damn recipe and I'll be on my merry way."

Theo sneered as he kept reaching for Blaise's recipe sheet for a potion. "Get your own or take Malfoy's. I don't know, Nott! I'm trying to study." Blaise kept ignoring his pleading friend as he continued to study the Potions' notes he had written in advance.

"Don't you even dare, Nott," Draco said without even looking at the brunette while he was also quietly studying his Potions' notes. Theo was upset but he kept on reading his Potions' book instead. The Italian was sitting beside Malfoy, who was busy studying.

So out of boredom, he decided to disturb the blonde again.

"So, Malfoy. How is it going with Smithstone? I heard you two had a date last week"

Theo whispered to Draco, which alerted him, making his focus from his book on his friend. "First of all, it wasn't a date and second of all, don't say a word about the bet when she's around."

Draco glared at Theo, referring to Rosie, who was sitting in front of him and asleep, surrounded by books. "I'm working on it, okay?" Malfoy whispered, not wanting Rosie to wake up or hear anything they said.

"I get it, you like her, don't you Draco?" Theo teased his friend. "No, I do not! I'm Draco Malfoy, Nott. Why would I like a half-blood anyway?" Draco scoffed as he went back to study.

When he said those words, he felt his heart tightly clenched. Why did he feel that? What is happening to him? The same questions he's been asking himself since he met Rosie.

There was just one thing clear, Rosie felt familiar to him. Foggy and blurry memories of a younger version of himself and a young girl keep appearing in his mind ever since his eyes laid on Rosie.

"Someone! Please help me!" The young girl who was dressed as a princess, whined in their makeshift castle out of cardboard.

"Don't worry my princess! Fear not, that I will save you from the beast!" The young Draco exclaimed as he played his toy sword with another young boy who dressed up as the dragon.

"You will never defeat me, Knight!" The boy said, giggling. Later on, Draco defeated the 'dragon' since the boy was getting bored and left the girl and young Draco. "Thank you for saving me, Draco! My prince charming." She exclaimed as she gave Draco a tight hug.

"Anything for you, mon bijou"

He just shrugged it off and went about his day.

After a long day of reviewing and studying for the exams, the last class of the day finally ended. Students from every corner quickly came out of the classrooms. Rosie was walking from the Divination Tower and headed towards the dungeons to rest a bit.

As she was on her way there, she heard a familiar voice in the courtyard. Rosie took a peek and saw her older twin brothers, Justin and Kenneth, talking to each other on a stone bench, beside them was a Hufflepuff brunette. But It wasn't your ordinary brunette...

It's him again, the dreamy and daring Cedric Diggory. Ever since their first encounter a few weeks ago, Rosie took an interest in her brother's friend. "Bela! Come here!" Justin exclaimed as he made space and gestured to Rosie to sit beside him.

"How's class? And I'm impressed that you're in great shape because I thought that Professor McGonagall was going to kill you for being late." Kenneth chuckled as he and Justin talked about the Weasley Twins.

Cedric was right beside her, quietly reading his Charms notes, murmuring spells so he could pronounce them properly later on. So quiet yet so handsome. Diggory noticed that the young Smithstone's eyes were glued to him and it made him chuckle, thinking it was cute.

"No need to be shy, Your Highness. I don't bite, I promise."

Cedric softly smiled at her, seeing her all blushing and red. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be rude and stare." Rosie covered her red face with her hands out of embarrassment, making the brunette Hufflepuff chuckle once again.

Cedric slowly took her hands that were covering her blushing face and their eyes locked once again. His face softened as he looked into Rosie's dark eyes. As a result, her heartbeat went up to the roof while they admired each other's eyes.

"Okay, that's enough, you two." Justin groaned as Kenneth pulled Cedric a little further away from Rosie.

"Protective much, you two?" Rosie raised an eyebrow and Kenneth rolled his eyes at her. "He was trying to kiss you, Bela."

"No, he was not!"

"Yes, he was! It was obvious. Diggory, did you try to kiss my sister?"

"Yes, I did." Cedric smirked as a slight tint of pink showed on his cheeks. "See?! You're really that naive, Bela-"

"Because you know I couldn't resist when it comes to a goddess like your sister, Smithstone." Cedric interrupted and teased Kenneth as he winked at Rosie, whose face kept going redder and redder.

Diggory grabbed his stuff from the bench and walked towards Rosie while writing on a small piece of parchment. "What the hell are you doing, Diggory?" Justin asked. Cedric gave the piece of parchment to Rosie before murmuring the words 'see you' as he exited the courtyard.

Rosie looked at the parchment and it said 'Quidditch Pitch, Saturday, Before midnight? C.D <3' This made the Slytherin blush even more. "I have to go now, guys. Love you two." Rosie said to her brothers, who were clueless about what just happened. Rosie was blushing and her heart went rapid on her way to the dungeons.

Little do they know that in that courtyard, some people saw it all unfold. "Looks like you've got competition, mate." Theo chuckled, patting his friend's shoulder. "That damn Diggory." Draco sneered while crossing his arms.

"I really did think you already got the girl. I thought you were an expert at things like this, Malfoy?" Nott teased the blonde, seeing him all mad and annoyed. "Things like this take time, Nott but Rosie-, Smithstone, she's a hard shell to open."

"Oh, so you two call each other based on first names now? How sweet." Draco's blood slowly boiled because of his friend's teasing. "Just shut up, Nott," Malfoy grunted as he walked out of the courtyard, leaving Theo there.

The Slytherin Prince was just making his way to the dungeons, he thought about what he felt this strange feeling in his heart earlier like it tightened earlier when he saw Rosie with Diggory.

What is this feeling?! What is happening to me?